Out here in my damn drawls
post-40626-hot-rod-andy-samberg-embarrass-sWR2.gif

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Nice breakdown of Mr Robot/Elliot's relationship with Tyrell

It also implies Elliot has been ruining his own plan from episode 1 because he didn't realize it was his plan.

The reason the dark army had cut ties with FSociety prior to the steel mountain hack was because Elliot had drawn public attention to all the hacker by implicating Colby as the hacker. His Mr Robot psychosis told him to do that probably out of spite but the hack happening wasn't suppose to become a big deal. Basically shyt has been fukked because the left hand hasn't known what the right hand was doing.

Also Tyrell still thinks he owns Elliot but I don't think he knows Angela is about to confess to framing Colby. Then again if she takes that job I bet they hit her with a gag order.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:mjlol:I TOLD yal about Tyrell's wife not being loyal.

#GMB with another one :mjpls:

But damn Tyrell went out like a bytch of the highest caliber. Begged for his job like he was begging for his life. Boss looked at him and couldn't believe he hired him in the first place :scust: get ya hands off me :scust:

Angela tho... even when she wins she loses. smh. she gonna get faded. its coming...

and Rami Malek been a GOAT. Dude stole every scene he was in on The Pacific:lawd:"I go where ever, you go Sledgehammer.... :demonic:"

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
It's good but I don't see what some of you see in this show :ld:

Suits is having another great season alongside this :whew: