Bronx NY
i fell asleep
dwayjyJ.png

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
He (Sam) is going to have a lot of work cut out for himself when it comes to future seasons and living up to expectations. Whew.

I have faith though. This season has been nothing less than amazing.

This is the type of show that I think needs a time skip to give the writers room to fill the gaps in like they've done in season 1.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I drive past this all the time, I've always wanted to go there:
Queens Museum

Did everyone notice that Elliot's father took him to see Pulp Fiction, then later on Elliot quoted this exchange:

:whoo:

:ohlawd:

Dope quote from Colby:
"You'll find this out very soon but in business, grudges aren't really...a thing. It's too emotional." :wow:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Interesting theory about Elliot's parents:

Am I the only one who thinks the Wellicks are Elliot's parents and he has traveled back in time to fix things? E's father was an engineer, E's mother claimed he was too weak and couldn't do what he had to do, E's mom keeps on coming across as cold-hearted in history flashbacks, Joanna stabs her own uterus with a fork to induce labor and possibly ends up causing brain damage to the fetus, this brain damage can cause psychological issues like what Elliot has, Tyrell and Mr Robots are allies who have a secret on each other that could fukk them both over... Perhaps Elliot figured out how to hack time and "hello friend" is his future self talking to his current self. Also, we need to figure out how exactly Elliot is hacking people. There's a bigger concept with rewriting source code that I think we need to focus on.

Also, it would explain that E Corp stands for Elliot Corp and why he's the key (that everyone keeps holding up in the hallucination scene).
g99gB1U.gif

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, is all the shyt from the past 8 episodes not real? Was that shyt with Shayla dying fake? :patrice: