Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
"I'm your..."

"Sister"

524b90d31605fb5d6400004e.gif

I was like :wtf: at the first scene because it seemed so out of the blue and convenient, exactly what this show is not about. And then they drop the bombshell on us :wow:

Holy fukk this show brehs :lawd:

:salute: to all the brehs that believed on the realness of Mr. Robot. I was dead wrong.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
"I'm your..."

"Sister"

524b90d31605fb5d6400004e.gif

I was like :wtf: at the first scene because it seemed so out of the blue and convenient, exactly what this show is not about. And then they drop the bombshell on us :wow:

Holy fukk this show brehs :lawd:

:salute: to all the brehs that believed on the realness of Mr. Robot. I was dead wrong.

after tonight's swerve im just ? status lol

has me even getting to the mindfukk position of wondering if elliot is mr. robot's alter ego and not the other way around :ld:

im not ruling out anything..at all...ever.. in this show

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
BTW, Ms. Tyrell IS BATshyt INSANE :damn:

She took "ride or die" to a whoole 'nother level :wow:

Another thing. So, was the point to make it seems like White Rose was a dude dressed as a woman as a disguise or just a casting choice to make the character as ambiguous as possible? :patrice:

after tonight's swerve im just ? status lol

has me even getting to the mindfukk position of wondering if elliot is mr. robot's alter ego and not the other way around :ld:

im not ruling out anything..at all...ever.. in this show

I mean, Mr. Robot might still not be "real" in the sense of being alive. Although the final scene sure leaves the question of why the fukk, after the big revelation, would an alter ego want to set things straight, maybe Mr. Robot is a different guy and Elliot just projected his dad's image on him....shyt's weird as fukk :heh:. But dude at the very least existed and that's something I didn't think was possible either.

Mr Robot shoving Elliot down to the beach when he told the story about his father throwing him out of a window when he didn't keep his cancer a secret is a lot more :ohhh: now.

I love being wrong with shows like this though, I speculate and just enjoy the ride :blessed:

Last edited:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
A tranny hacker? I've seen it all. :heh:

Tyrell is so bytch made. Now Darlene's interactions with Elliot from the beginning make sense. She talked to him like she knew him but he didn't. We definitely need a backstory on Elliot's mental state. It also explains why Darlene was so hell bent on taking down Evil Corp.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Alan Sepinwall:
On Saturday night, "Mad Men" creator Matthew Weiner came to the TCA Awards to support winner Jon Hamm, and he spent much of the night telling any critic who would listen how much he loves "Mr. Robot." He had only seen the first three episodes at that point, so I can only imagine the level his fervor will reach by the time he gets to this one. But the intensity, the imagination, and sheer confidence of the storytelling on the writing, directing, and acting levels on display in this one illustrate exactly why the creator of one of the greatest TV shows ever made would have fallen so hard for this strange new show.

One of the GOATs seal of approval :wow:

As Gilligan said anything about it @hexagram23?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh::dwillhuh::jbhmm::leostare::whoo::why::ooh::ohlawd::lupe::damn::dahell::leon::wtf::mindblown::banderas:

So, I think it was the 2nd episode when Elliot came home and Darlene was just chilling in his apartment, taking a shower, laying on the couch. I didn't recognize her as the chick from FSociety because she didn't have on glasses and I thought this new character was a sister he hadn't seen in a while just because how comfortable she was in his spot, talking to him like she'd known him for a while.

But when they went back to the headquarters, I realized who she was and thought she followed him home or was able to get some info on where he lived.

So Mr. Robot, is a split personality that Elliot uses that took on the appearance of his dead pops. :dwillhuh:

I don't think his pops is alive, he looks the exact same way he did in the pics when Elliot was about 10.

A tranny hacker? I've seen it all. :heh:
Audrey Tang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia