Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
my brother just shared this on fb and after checking the trailer, i'm in for this one. i'm usually wary of American tv shows because seasons that run out of shyt to say when they have 22 episodes but this looks dope i'll check it for a while at least.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
THE NATURE BOY THOUGHT FOR A SECOND THAT THE ANGEL DUST BLUNT HE SMOKED WITH ARN ANDERSON BEFORE THE EPISODE CAUSED HALLUCINATIONS THAT MADE THE EPISODE SEEM SKETCHY AS fukk :mjlol:

shyt WAS :ohlawd:

THE WRITING ON THIS SHOW IS SO ON POINT...AGAIN...CAN'T BELIEVE THE shyt THEY SHOWING AND IT'S AIRING ON THE USA NETWORK OF ALL PLACES :leon:

fukk ANYONE THAT DOESN'T LIKE THIS SHOW :pacspit:

SHOW IS fukkING :banderas:

LESBIAN PAWGS, HEROIN JUNKIES, CRACK SPOT SHOOT OUTS, TALKING FISH, JOKES ABOUT HOLLYWOOD fukkBOY WRITERS, MORE PAWGS, MORE DRUGS, MORE fukkERY :noah:

@hexagram23 @obarth

GET ON THIS shyt BREHS :krs:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THE NATURE BOY THOUGHT FOR A SECOND THAT THE ANGEL DUST BLUNT HE SMOKED WITH ARN ANDERSON BEFORE THE EPISODE CAUSED HALLUCINATIONS THAT MADE THE EPISODE SEEM SKETCHY AS fukk :mjlol:

shyt WAS :ohlawd:

THE WRITING ON THIS SHOW IS SO ON POINT...AGAIN...CAN'T BELIEVE THE shyt THEY SHOWING AND IT'S AIRING ON THE USA NETWORK OF ALL PLACES :leon:

fukk ANYONE THAT DOESN'T LIKE THIS SHOW :pacspit:

SHOW IS fukkING :banderas:

LESBIAN PAWGS, HEROIN JUNKIES, CRACK SPOT SHOOT OUTS, TALKING FISH, JOKES ABOUT HOLLYWOOD fukkBOY WRITERS, MORE PAWGS, MORE DRUGS, MORE fukkERY :noah:

@hexagram23 @obarth

GET ON THIS shyt BREHS :krs:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Still shocked myself at the bolded. I never would have guessed USA would have the top show right now. Well, besides Masters of Sex... but that just started again.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude Elliot is a god damn junkie. The most interesting part of an otherwise boring episode was his hallucination and the swerves that they threw in. I was going to give a pass to Angela and Shayla's kiss because of the MDMA but the high doesn't last that long, or so I have heard. They took that nonsense in the day time and were still gone "4 hours before she (Angela) had to go to work." That means they were high let's say 10 to 12 in the AM until 4 to 5 AM? I don't buy it. Also, why is Trenton's name "Trenton"? I hope that's code. Darlene is annoying. No real reason.

The plan sounds dumb as hell and why would Elliot all of a sudden believe that he is Sam Fisher. Like I said earlier, you a damn junkie boy. The dopest shot was when they were in the cubicle restaurant. Angela looked simply stunning. I don't know if it was the combination of the lights or what but it worked. I should have known that she was going to give the hackers access by way of the disk but I didn't see that the White boy was a part of the Dark Army. Nice way to bring the story lines together.

They took the show's direction towards something that I didn't see so early. I know I said that last week but no one called blowing up/ attacking data reserves in the manner that the characters are going about it.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Sooooooo besides what else happened in the episode.

Angela put the disk in her boyfriend's computer right?

Also is that girl drug dealer real? Ol'girl always giving away her drugs for free. :dahell:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sooooooo besides what else happened in the episode.

Angela put the disk in her boyfriend's computer right?

Also is that girl drug dealer real? Ol'girl always giving away her drugs for free. :dahell:
The biggest points of the episode were Elliot's detoxing, Angela giving up the keys to AllSafe and yes, Shalya is real. She said that she was giving up being a drug dealer. They didn't touch on the back door Wellick left on ol boy's phone.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Just came into the thread to see if I was bugging or not, but Slater's definitely part of his imagination right?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
He doesn't interact with anyone, except in drug filled flashbacks.
Do you think that it will be the end twist for everyone except nerds like us who read recaps and listen to podcasts and shyt?