Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I like the show, but the fact that Mr.Robot is obviously his own mental creation is kind of a turn off.

We've seen this done so many times.

The fact everyone calls E-corp "evil corp" after he said thats what he thinks every time he sees the logo lets us know that we see that world through his delusion.

Last edited:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
And I don't think that Patrick Bateman type dude is really gay.

He's a sociopath that will do ANYTHING to get the power he craves, and that was the most effective way to get in dudes crib and get him off guard and trust him around his shyt.

He still went home and torture fukked his pregnant wife .

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
And I don't think that Patrick Bateman type dude is really gay.

He's a sociopath that will do ANYTHING to get the power he craves, and that was the most effective way to get in dudes crib and get him off guard and trust him around his shyt.

He still went home and torture fukked his pregnant wife .

His wife actually criticized him for not doing better at his "mission". She might be the one giving him his orders to make moves to take over E-corp.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
just finished the 3rd episode:whew:
reading this thread cleared some things up for me, I didn't catch him saying he hears 'evilcorp' instead of ecorp and actually thought it was the greatest thing that they just named it that:pachaha:
Also, you have me convinced on it being like fight club, didn't really think about that actually, should've known in hindsight, with all the morphine use and such.

I'm kinda wondering where the story is going, but I'm enjoying the ride so far so I don't care too much. With all the people around with their own schemes and objectives and parts of it excisting just insides Eliots head there's enough fukkery to go around:obama:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Also I don't trust his childhood friend...Ol girl was TOO QUICK to concede whatever those blackmailers wanted, trying to convince her boyfriend to do it. Almost like she was in on it.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
The only problem I have with the plot right now, is his view is somewhat unreliable, so in the future, we could have a plot change that comes out of now where.

Also did that meeting with that blonde patrick bateman type really happen? :dahell:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Episode 3 was pure piff too :wow: gay sex and all

I enjoy the fact that the story is told in his unreliable point of view :manny:

If they plan on making mr. Robot not being real the twist than they shouldn't make it as obvious.

It ain't a twist if everyone sees it coming but who knows where the show goes

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I've only watched the first episode so far, but I can relate to this guy in some ways.