Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He doesn't interact with anyone, except in drug filled flashbacks.

Yeah. He's Tyler.

Edit* actually, I could have sworn he responded to someone individually and had them respond back. No? God damn USA. Lol

:ohhh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they lost me, brehs. the episode before last started going off the rails, but they've jumped the shark for me.

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
Next episode Preview clearly a throw off he's yelling at Elliott

I need to watch this again I was lost as fukk lol

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a big fan of dream/hallucination sequences but I'm still enjoying the show. It's different and I literally never know what's going to happen from scene to scene. I hope it turns out that Mr. Robot is real but dude only interacted with someone in the dream sequence so that's probably not a good sign. Unless they're going for the total mind fukk which is seeming like a real possibility.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
There was also a line in the episode "You're not Elliot, you're...".

I hope that they're not making ELLIOT a Tyler Durden too.

she could have been about to say something alluding to his personality/tendencies shift rather than not being Elliot tho.

there are so many potential swerves that im not all that caught up in the slater one either tbh

just want to enjoy the ride and see how the whole thing shakes out. i was saying weeks ago that even something like the dog could just be a metaphor for his increased mental burdens..the dog vanished while the girls were rolling so :manny:

ppl were also saying earlier that fsociety could all be imaginary but most of them had expanded roles in this ep :manny:

however,i was thinking that the fsociety hackers could still indeed be imaginary..maybe serving as real only in the manner that they are the people with IPs that elliot is using as diversionary proxies in his hacking

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This episode just shows how unreliable Elliott's point of view. It doesn't prove Mr robot is real because that was obviously a hallucination (even though that crack house sequence was dope), I'm thinking there's a bigger twist than just Mr robot not being real. Other than his childhood friend and her interactions and the dark army we have no idea what else is either real or altered through his mind. We don't even know if his childhood memories are real. They are throwing the audience off on purpose. Which makes this show so dope. And if you honestly thought this ep was boring than this show ain't for you. Best thing on TV this year :banderas: