Mr Robot Season 1 Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Great episode.

I didn't think he was going to beat that bum up until he put on the disposable gloves, it looked like Coney Island, so I thought ol'boy was spying on Elliott.

Gay Sex. :francis: Expect way more of that wild mango activity on the primetime networks.

Two gay couples, but notice how the Asian breh is asexual with no date at the dinner. Asian brehs still taking Ls in that department.

Pregnancy BDSM :scusthov: Is that a thing now?:dahell:

That whole scenerio basically told us the audience that she is much more ruthless than him.

I kind of wish she was more pregnant, then it would be more fukked up.

I actually afraid to google BDSM pregnant.:huhldup: Cacs think of everything.:whew:

So he installed spyware on ol'boys phone or did he download data?:lupe:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
"Thus far, this show is like a cross between Fight Club and Enemy Of The State, with a healthy dollop of the first act of V For Vendetta thrown in for good measure". :wow:

@obarth :ufdup:

to chime in on the gay scene..yes i did have a bit of the scust face cuz it came out of nowhere,but it was very suggestive..the damn door sill blocked everything basically. the "cleanup" dialogue afterwards was probably more disturbing than what they showed.

you dudes can't be serious saying you won't peep this show cuz you heard of that scene but yet watch premium shows like game of thrones which show much worse.

it wasn't anywhere near as disturbing as that scene in this seasons penny dreadful plus i think it just showed that dude will get the job done by any means. i don't think he's gay

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I think the mr robot isn't real twist is so obvious that there has to be a bigger one, I also wouldn't be surprised if he was in a relationship with ol girl who broke into his place

As disturbing the gay scene was I think the pregnant bdsm was worst, and the fact they didn't show you was even better

This show is dark and twisted af :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
I think the mr robot isn't real twist is so obvious that there has to be a bigger one, I also wouldn't be surprised if he was in a relationship with ol girl who broke into his place

As disturbing the gay scene was I think the pregnant bdsm was worst, and the fact they didn't show you was even better

This show is dark and twisted af :wow:

THEY CAN'T SAY THE WORD "fukk" ON THE USA NETWORK :what:, BUT THEY CAN SHOW SIMULATED ASS PIRATING AND DISCUSSIONS ABOUT CLEANING UP JIZZ :scust:....shyt IS DEMONIC :demonic:...THERE REALLY IS A GAY AGENDA IN THE STATES :scust::pacspit:

REGARDLESS, SHOW IS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STATUS :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Nah, is it good? Y'all nikkas bet not steer me wrong:ufdup:

NATURE BOY CO-SIGNS THIS PIFF @obarth

ric-flair-woo-o.gif

@hexagram23 YOU BEST BE WATCHING THIS AND HUMANS BREH :win:

Ric.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO