Mr. Robot just earned its spot in the top 5 TV shows of all time

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm gonna have to check this out. Been Watching Mr and Mrs Smith and it's kinda dry.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I need to revisit. Loved the first season but for whatever reason I only got a few eps into S2 before quitting. Not even because it was bad, I just was watching other shyt and busy too.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm gonna have to check this out. Been Watching Mr and Mrs Smith and it's kinda dry.

Why even watch that self emasculated bytch nikka.
I make It a point.
to ignore anything that weak ass emasculated nikka does.

Plus cuss anyone who was stoopid enough to think he was a young Billy dee williams. Then try to make said character into Dax from starchasers.

It will always be fukk that goofie ass nikka.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I need to revisit. Loved the first season but for whatever reason I only got a few eps into S2 before quitting. Not even because it was bad, I just was watching other shyt and busy too.

This is what happened to me.

Somewhere I lost wtf was going on.
After around the time him and the girl from smilf were an item. I remember what happened to her. Yet the fourth wall thing and all that I forgot how that all played out into the show after that.

Doubt if I do a revisit of a tv series tho.

That may have been my last tv series I watched tbh.
After ptsd from negan like the rest of america. I think that is where watching tv series fell off for me.

Art Barr

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This is what happened to me.

Somewhere I lost wtf was going on.
After around the time him and the girl from smilf were an item. I remember what happened to her. Yet the fourth wall thing and all that I forgot how that all played out into the show after that.

Doubt if I do a revisit of a tv series tho.

That may have been my last tv series I watched tbh.
After ptsd from negan like the rest of america. I think that is where watching tv series fell off for me.

Art Barr
Last thing I remember was Joey Badass beating people up lol, early in S2. Once I get too behind while a show is running I say aite I’ll catch up when the season is done. But before I knew it S3 was starting, then S4.

I loved that first season. Great cast and the music was dope. The plot was also ahead of its time.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Last thing I remember was Joey Badass beating people up lol, early in S2. Once I get too behind while a show is running I say aite I’ll catch up when the season is done. But before I knew it S3 was starting, then S4.

I loved that first season. Great cast and the music was dope. The plot was also ahead of its time.

First season = the most bugged out shyt.
I ever watched on a TV show.

Art Barr

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Season two was a lot slower and darker but it was good for the show overall because it helped develop other characters while Elliot was away.

Also it didn't help that in a slow paced season they had a few episodes with over one hour of runtime when most of season one was 45-50 minutes per episode.