MR MCMAHON (Netflix Documentary Series - September 25th)

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vinces response to the Ted Turner raiding WWF/him raiding the terrories comparison in Episode 3 proves Vince is just always working and never shooting. He starts by giving the worked answer, then the interviewer gets the opposite answer out of him after more questioning and he goes "sometimes in business you say what you don't believe to control the narrative"

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
About halfway through the doc and I’m shocked at how honest HulKKK Hoegan is during his interview portions :what: no Hulktales for real?

EDIT:
shyt I forgot that BS. But him not being full on Hulktales the whole time is jarring

FAKE EDIT: he just repeated the :duck: that they switched up in the middle of Icon vs Icon at WM18 :dead:

Carry on :unsure:

Last edited:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just reading the descriptions of all episodes

its clear that the only episode to watch is the last one

people still care about bret hart and the screwjob in 2024 ? lol what the hell

Episode 1 and 2 were OK, all the sh1t about the NWO and the screw job in Episode 3 you've seen a million times

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
Reading the reviews on this and I kinda figured it was old news with some extra shyt that we all know about al :francis: .

Reminds me of when I tried to read Ringleader, and tapped out at chapter 1 because it's basically a long ass glossery of Vince being a deranged scumbag carny. Nothing more or less.
that book was very disappointing, idk what i expected though.