MR MCMAHON (Netflix Documentary Series - September 25th)

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Skimmed through it. (Don't need to hear about the screwjob or WCW for the nth time) Doc isn't for the sickos, obviously. But there are some outrageous quotes.

Didn't expect Tony Atlas there... some hilarious stuff.

Vince saying he didn't do that Rita Chatterton deal... BUT "If I did it" is too late. Disgusting.

Some wrestling fans gonna have awkward dinners this next week after all that incest talk.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Did this dude just say "even if there was a rape the statute of limitations had already run out" lol. Oh he did that shyt lol.
My girl is a lawyer for domestic abuse victims, I already know the shyt on Vince, but she's gonna be aghast when she watches this.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Ep. 1 was mediocre as hell.

Having Hogan as your prime source after Vince is :beli: knowing that his racist ass tells the interviewer whatever the fukk he thinks it's expected from him to say and will change his story by the next time he talks about the same topic. The John Stossel story from Hogan's perspective.... :duck:

Tony Atlas being the voice of reason throughout the ep. was unexpected tbh :pachaha:

Best part was how they explained what wrestling is and why it can appeal to people.

Hopefully ep.2 is better.