MR MCMAHON (Netflix Documentary Series - September 25th)

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
On Ep 4, I had no idea they didn't even clean Owen's blood from the ring, holy fukk.

Yea that didn’t happen. Martha Hart started that narrative on Dark Side of the Ring and it kinda just stuck with no one doing the research.

anyone who watched the PPV can clearly see it was from a previous match.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
About to run this once my food gets done :wow:
and-still.gif

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
After watching this whole thing as a wrestling fan none of this information is true it’s cool to see Vince’s perspective on things because he’s never spoken on anything before, but if you’re expecting anything super new you’re not really gonna get that.

There’s some fantastic footage and pictures though, the worst thing in this is fukking Meltzer the guys face irks me and the fukking FBI agent.

As someone who just loves history it’s cool to see everything plotted out.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Puff piece. Almost was a vanity piece ti make him look good. Didnt even get into the bad shyt and the spin about how he changed the business for belter. Lmao.

Austin saying he dont believe in cte wow

Hogan who has cried about how a simple leg drop made him have 20 back surgeries tried to say a wristlock is as damaging as a glying headbutt

Undertaker coming off like a MARK. Saying “i was so mad we couldnt do chair shots to head anymore”. Vince said he wasnt concussed at hospital. He was traumatized from vince asking him to lose to brock at mania so he chise to forget lmao. Vince had to goto hosp to console his wife he said. Yikes.

Bret speaking in third person talking about “the guy who yook the sword out the stone… bret hart”. Saying he thought they killed owen because of him… then he said its ok cuz the cop said it wasnt criminal.

Everyone looking bad here. Almost no accountability for anything. This wasnt damaging AT ALL. Didnt even get into the latest dirt til last ep

Vince repeating that fukked uo cycle on shane when vince sr abandoned his son, hence the contention is super fukked. Its like vince wants shane to have to go thru what he had to despute being raised together. Vince didnt even know his last name was mcmahon until he was 12. Wow. That part is the saddest shyt cause it shows he really is a sociopath that hed purposely make his sons life harder out of spite and jealousy. Like other legendary narcissists, shane threatens him because of what he himself went through. Just sad.

Last edited:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This was an intriguing watch. Alot of the stuff that was covered was stuff that I already know. But it was interesting hearing Vince’s viewpoint on it.

Hearing Vince’s excuses about keeping the show going after Owen died was just :mindblown:

Or him saying “actually had it been a rape, the statute of limitations had run out…” when it came to the Rita Chatterton :gucci:

Or him saying that Taker wasn’t concussed during the “Streak ending” match with Brock and he was just “traumatized.” :scust: Forgetting the fact that man passed out as soon as he went backstage..

Other than that, I feel the doc did a good job painting a picture on who Vince McMahon is at his core. Should they have gone deeper on certain topics? Sure. But I feel for the average viewer they showed just enough to give them a good idea.

Them talking about the ring boy scandal, the steroid scandal, Rita Chatterton, the Montreal Screwjob, Owens death, Beniot’s death, and other shyt on a surface level was just enough for me. Especially when you hear Vince’s response to them and how he just shrugs it off..

Having them talk to both sides of the coin was a perfect balance as well. Putting Meltzer and Shoemaker as talking heads was very much needed.

Showing Prichard still being a stooge even after the allegations come out just proves Ronda Rousey’s point that as long as he is there, Vince still has a hand in it..

All in all I did like it..

Kinda wish they showed more behind the scenes footage from over the years. But I have a feeling if them allegations never came out WWE might have been more open with their BTS library..

This docuseries did the best it could giving the circumstances. It showed the truth…and that’s why Vince and his stooges hate it.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
that book was very disappointing, idk what i expected though.

Dude I tried with all of my effort but holy hell, it was basically ramblings of a TSC breh :picard: . You would think Vince mate on the author's moms or something. I know the dude is a piece of shyt, but good grief, balance out the smear shyt with the element of actually creating a thought-provoking piece :francis: