MR MCMAHON (Netflix Documentary Series - September 25th)

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
just reading the descriptions of all episodes

its clear that the only episode to watch is the last one

people still care about bret hart and the screwjob in 2024 ? lol what the hell
Nah watch the other episodes cause they go in depth with the Patterson/Ring boy shyt, the Rita Chatterton shyt, and other stuff. I’m on episode 3 and it’s an intriguing watch..

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I don't keep up with this stuff as much as you guys, but even I'd say it was light. I've watched Dark Side of the Ring and a few docs, and already knew most of the stuff talked about. The documentary was well made though until the end. If you expect them to go into further detail than the bites you heard on the news they don't.

The most surprising thing to me is that the McMahon's were the really were the real life version of the TV show Succession:wow:
  • Pops dad was worse
  • Pops was an a$$hole
  • Pops wanted to leave the company to his son but knew he wasn't a killer like he was. Son fought to get his father's approval that he sparingly got.
  • Pops took daughter under his wing but never truly trusted her cause she's a woman
  • His family's company gets bought by a larger company
  • His son in law runs the company now
I'm 100% convinced Linda McMahon told one of Vince's mistresses,"Here's some money for a taxi so you take the train to your little apartment." There's no way shes clean when she's been with him from 13 to 75.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
@prophecypro, I read an article that says that they discussed the Streak ending. Vince doesn't believe Undertaker got a concussion and he thinks he has memory loss because he went into shock after Vince changed the finish.

Yeah he said that shyt which is weird considering he went to the hospital with him same night lol claimed he told Mark just before the start of the match lol

It’s up there with him trying to explain why him buying out the territories talent was different than when Turner did it to him

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happened to Linda? She gained weight and got botox? I didn't recognize her at first. I was like "who's this?"

Anyway, I've watched 4 episodes and if you've absorbed all the BTS bullshyt( docs, biographies, podcasts.etc)throughout the years then it's nothing new or groundbreaking. It's basically a longer Darkside of the Ring episode, but it's still a midly entertaining watch.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The what man getting killed online for his CTE denier part
Especially when Austin has gone on record about how many concussions he’s gotten over the years. Now he’s saying you are doing something wrong if you’re getting concussed wrestling :heh:

He’s just protecting the business but he looks silly saying that.