MR MCMAHON (Netflix Documentary Series - September 25th)

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Haven't seen this yet. Do they mention how he "bought" the company from his dad by taking a loan from the profits? Is his father/grandfather detailed?

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I won’t lie… I was looking forward to the documentary but my expectations went down a little once I found out the Vince interview was from 2022. Just think, while all of these interviews were going on, Cokeboy thought he had Janel swept under the rug with that NDA and nobody was ever going to find out he relieved his bowels on her while they had intercourse. :dame:

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Haven't seen this yet. Do they mention how he "bought" the company from his dad by taking a loan from the profits? Is his father/grandfather detailed?
Yup they mention it but it's not some grand point they get in and get out...

I'm in the middle of episode 2 they glossed over mania 2 and go right to 3..

doing a multi location mania would be perfect for the future Saudi mania that they are suppose to be getting :yeshrug:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THE REAL ME, PAL
QhSs6AZ.png

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
on ep 1 & i know it’s gon be fukkery bc i seen Tony Atlas in a suit with cut off sleeves :pachaha: wild to think about where wrestling would be if Vince didn’t go full Marlo with the territories
Probably in the same place with a different head. Jim Crockett and Bill Watts were both trying to go national as well during those times. Vince was just more ruthless about it so got it done more successfully.