Should The Mods Ban This Dude @Ms. Elaine For Catfishing The Booth?

• Total voters

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Uh....no man. Not at all.

I don't play a character on the internet. I let people know who I am. Not saying you have to, but going the exact opposite route and pretending to be a different gender or race or whatever is some weirdo shyt. And shouldn't be defended.

And less people wouldn't be a problem. Hell, they could remove the entire Booth and The Coli would still exist. This is only the 3rd or 4th most trafficked sub forum on the site. Even lesser sub forums like The Film Room routinely have threads that dwarf even the largest threads on The Booth. Sub forums like TSC have their own clothing line.

Fred.

TSC :whew:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Don't know if she a man or woman.. I don't care... I was just questioning the stalkerish behavior on this board... If she turns out to be a man... why do ya'll care so much? :yeshrug:

Again, and hopefully for the last time....Ms. Elaine asked for a ban bet.

If I claim to own a Ferrari....and say "if I can't prove it, ban me"....then disappear....it ain't a matter of "do you care?"

It's a matter of, why would I offer to prove something I clearly can't prove?

Fred.

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
Again, and hopefully for the last time....Ms. Elaine asked for a ban bet.

If I claim to own a Ferrari....and say "if I can't prove it, ban me"....then disappear....it ain't a matter of "do you care?"

It's a matter of, why would I offer to prove something I clearly can't prove?

Fred.

I get it.. but at the end of the day... If the ban bet doesn't go through... It's just a internet bet at the end of the day... It should be just a move on situation... not that serious to care about some silly bet on a message board regardless of who initiated the bet.... :yeshrug: