Should The Mods Ban This Dude @Ms. Elaine For Catfishing The Booth?

• Total voters

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
But you in this thread with the rest of us :mjlol: the title clearly explains what this thread is about but somehow you couldn't help but click :umad:
:ehh:I'm always down for some Coli fukkery. That don't mean I care about this shyt as much as ya'll. And I posted my opinion about this thread which I'm entitled to.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
:ehh:I'm always down for some Coli fukkery. That don't mean I care about this shyt as much as ya'll. And I posted my opinion about this thread which I'm entitled to.
Take that "I don't care" bullshyt back to the drake reference track threads and keep it out my thread. You said your peace now :camby:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Take that "I don't care" bullshyt back to the drake reference track threads and keep it out my thread. You said your peace now :camby:
:umad:The thread spun on you now you look like the weirdo trolling The Booth with this bullshyt.

Take this cac lovers quarrel bullshyt to TLR and :camby:The Booth. This ain't Hip-Hop.

@cook This shyt ain't hip-hop.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
:umad:The thread spun on you now you look like the weirdo trolling The Booth with this bullshyt.

Take this cac lovers quarrel bullshyt to TLR and :camby:.
Nah you just look like a lame defending a grown man posing as a bytch online. Stick around though and tell us some more about how little this subject interests you :lupe:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BAN!

7_10.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just wanna know how are yall dudes in real life... do y'all stalk women like this in person... :scust:

:dame:Only a desperate thirsty ass weirdo would get this worked up about a guy posing as a girl in The Booth (this ain't okcupid, fukk you care if it's a girl for?).

wtfmanzxf_zpslnyho0mw.png

Ms. Elaine asked for the ban bet.

Fred.