Should The Mods Ban This Dude @Ms. Elaine For Catfishing The Booth?

• Total voters

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
bytch I gave you an option and you refuse to do it. What don't you understand? You getting on periscope ustream YouTube or not?

You accused me of being a man and I am offering you an option that confirms that I am in fact not and you refuse to accept. Why is that? Or is it because you know you're full of shyt and your thirsty pathetic ass is just trying to game me into revealing what I look like.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
fukk outta here.

I'll send a pic or hell even video to @cook and him only that way it's a win-win for me. You're banned and you don't even get the consolidation prize of knowing how I look like.

These are the terms.

You in or out? :ehh::patrice:
:leon:

or this nikka might be calling yall bluff :patrice: shyt sounding to authentic all of a sudden

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Need receipts for fishing. Once you have those you can :filethepaperwok:

e5083075.png
Oh they'll turn up somewhere. We'll get back to you then :salute:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
How you gonna post a pic of a fine chick in your avi on a forum full of simps and then complain about them being simps when they do shyt for your attention??

No matter male or female, you love the attention either way.
What attention? Most of my posts around here are pretty hostile and I don't respond to PMs. I only picked my current avi because me and that chick share a resemblance and I never tried to hide that.

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
1) I'm at work, dipshyt.

2) @Christopher browns, is this ban bet official or nah? Have 10 other people join you in banning themselves and I'll post a pic with a time and date.

You got til 8:00 est or you're done :ufdup:

@Christopher browns what did you ban bet?8:00 might be death for you as well :yeshrug:

Edit: just seen the post up there, guess the bet is off...close thread and fukk all of y'all.