Should The Mods Ban This Dude @Ms. Elaine For Catfishing The Booth?

• Total voters

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
1) @Capo Dei Capi this ain't booth worthy my g u shud let it die. These people have issues

2) @hexagram23 is 100% correct, this place would be better without liars and trolls. Ban em all

3) @Ms. Elaine you got your pic in your avi so I don't understand what's the problem
1) Mods can feel free to move this if they please I just felt the booth was the foru she had affected the worst :manny:.
2) I agree :salute:
3) :mjlol: If this really is @Ms. Elaine
20141202_Jasmine_Tookes_at_the_2014_Victoria%27s_Secret_Fashion_Show.jpg

Then I'll glady take a perm ip ban :dead:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
  • The only person who got exposed in this thread is the OP. He claims that I'm a man yet he stalks and quotes me all over this board, unbeknownst to me since his ass is on block. :jbhmm:
  • I don't know who he thinks he's fooling with this third-rate reverse psychology bullshyt. So desperate for a pic to jerk off to when he has no chance. A lot of you losers fall into this category by the way.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
1) I'm at work, dipshyt.

2) @Christopher browns, is this ban bet official or nah? Have 10 other people join you in banning themselves and I'll post a pic with a time and date.
No we're not doing a pic. As I said in the previous thread:

I want you to live stream via periscope, YouTube, or ustream of you posting.

If you ain't doing that then get the fukk out of here you fukking weirdo.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
  • The only person who got exposed in this thread is the OP. He claims that I'm a man yet he stalks and quotes me all over this board, unbeknownst to me since his ass is on block. :jbhmm:
but you posting in my thread clown
e5083159.png

A bet that @Christopher browns had yet to officially accept so what's your point? :what:

You looking real funny in the light, bruh. Not only is your dusty ass obsessed with Drake but you have moved on to his fans.
:usure:

Let's have a permanent IP-ban bet, homie. You in or you out? :francis:

Neither fat, ugly or a man as much as ya'll desperate want that to be true. :francis:

Sure do a live stream on periscope, YouTube, or ustream showing yourself posting on here.

Lets see if you're really 5'7 and 124 pounds. :youngsabo: @Ms. Elaine
:martin:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
No we're not doing a pic. As I said in the previous thread:

I want you to live stream via periscope, YouTube, or ustream of you posting.

If you ain't doing that then get the fukk out of here you fukking weirdo.
fukk outta here.

I'll send a pic or hell even video to @cook and him only that way it's a win-win for me. You're banned and you don't even get the consolidation prize of knowing how I look like.

These are the terms.

You in or out? :ehh::patrice:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
tUrUL6f.gif

Check the op he already responded to your caitlyn jenner ass :camby: You don't get to start changing the stipulations now we ain't gonna have another 3 month @Blackthoughts like saga :upsetfavre:
My accusers never agreed to a ban bet because they knew they made the Asian shyt up and had no true receipts.