MPC 3.0!!

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
What’s mod matrix ?

It's a feature on most synthesizers that allows you to route a source to a destination. Say for example I want my filter depth to be effected by how hard I press the pad. I can route those kind of things (and lots of other combinations) via my mod matrix. Akai has certain stuff already set up, but the combinations are hard wired (like filter to lfo) vs freely assignable like the MPC 4000, ASR 10, and other samplers/synths I'm used to.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Visual eq?

Nope

Been waiting years for disk streaming....now where is the damn mod matrix that's been in the MPC 4000 for over 20 years?

Yeah disk streaming finally… been waiting for a long time .

In the Loop Pop video , he says Akai has no plans for MPC 3 Software for 2024 .

So of course you can’t move MPC 3 Beta projects over to PC/MAC to open them there . I’ll have to be mindful of that as I use the software a lot .

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Nope

Yeah disk streaming finally… been waiting for a long time .

In the Loop Pop video , he says Akai has no plans for MPC 3 Software for 2024 .

So of course you can’t move MPC 3 Beta projects over to PC/MAC to open them there . I’ll have to be mindful of that as I use the software a lot .
Guess I will still be using studio one then

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
not looking forward to re-learning things even tho it looks like it will be worth it
that's my biggest fear. I get a new drum machine every 8 or 9 years. When I got the X, it was very difficult to maneuver around this thing. Took me 48 hours to learn how to do a sequence(I didn't go to youtube). Now that I've been using it for the past 5 years, I'm going to have to learn again with this arranger thing programs not being used for drums.

Last edited:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
What about if I dont like it can I go back to the older versions?
I have no idea, I'm waiting so I didn't look into it.

I would if I didn't have another sampler I need to learn rn. My MPC has been off for almost a week