MPC 3.0!!

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tried the updated beta and just went back to the downgrade. shyt is way too buggy on my OG Live and I still can seem to figure out the issue I had described in my last post that's not allowing me to get audio from my turntable without prompting an error. I'll wait until the official rollout instead of being a test bunny :hubie:

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Tried the updated beta and just went back to the downgrade. shyt is way too buggy on my OG Live and I still can seem to figure out the issue I had described in my last post that's not allowing me to get audio from my turntable without prompting an error. I'll wait until the official rollout instead of being a test bunny :hubie:
I don't think i'd ever get it. Doesn't make sense to get rid of the old workflow. They could have just added an arranger, not make it the only sequencer. shyt makes no sense. We've been using the original sequencing mode for over 30+ years and now it's taken away.

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
As someone who owns a 60/3000/4000 and has used other MPC's through the years, I don't think I could ever go back now. That old model of programs is way outdated. This lets me sample and edit my chops and sequences from the main screen, stops me from doing things like setting programs to the wrong MIDI track and generally keeps stuff organized much better. Disk streaming has also let me use my SSD to load and chop up entire songs which I couldn't do before.

The only thing that I've tried unsuccessfully to this point is saving to an ableton file but I can wait for an update for that.