Movies you didn't like initially but grew to appreciate

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I strangely didn't like Silence of the Lambs the first time I watched it in 2004. Not enough Lector for my liking. I put it on my DVD shelf, and it collected dust until July 2005, and then I rewatched it and it was like I was watching a new movie with bigger eyes. It's one of my favorite suspense thrillers now.

I had trouble watching foreign films due to subtitles, but I later was able to tune into its frequency and watch/read at the same time.

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
I copped Mulholland Drive on DVD on a whim over a decade ago without having seen it before. It literally took me a couple years to finish watching it. I fell asleep the first time, and was so lost as to what the fukk was going on that I could never get even halfway through on repeated viewings after. I finally decided I was gonna finish it regardless and come to find out the shyt was amazing:mjlol:
I haven't watched it since, doe:mjlit:
I remember once it entered the third act I went from :whoo: to :francis:

I rewatched it some years later and then it clicked

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Back to the Future 3....was never big on westerns and loved BttF 2 s much I thought going to the old west was some ol bullshyt...plus focusing on Doc...but as a teen/adult I grew to appreciate and love the film....both it's old west setting and overall as a film. Focusing on Doc was dope...and made sense. Also helped me branch out into looking into other westerns and I've grown to like the genre
I am a HUGE fan of the OG Back to the Future movie. Over the years I have to have seen it at least a hundred times

I have only seen Part 2 once. I don’t even remember it. I also remember starting part 3 but never finishing it. I am going to do a thorough watch of the whole series. Give it its due