Movies you didn't like initially but grew to appreciate

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
oh, now i got one that really hits me. 2001 a space odyssey. i originally watched it as a teenager and i was like "wtf is this bullshyt?" but now... that film is :whew:
I'm so glad I put that off for years because I would NOT have appreciated that movie as a teen. Saw it earlier this year and it's incredible :ohlawd:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
A Clockwork Orange had me feeling both parts :picard: and :gucci: at first...but its actually pretty hilarious in an extremely dark way.

"It's a very important work of AHHHHT" :mjlol:

The prim and proper officer is too much :russ:

And the theme gives it one of the best intros a movie could have.

That said, Alex is still a filthy degenerate that deserved everything that happened to him.

I fukkin love this movie

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Detested The Dark Knight, from Bale's horrible understanding of Batman and Batman's voice, to Ledger doing an epic performance of what I call the "Anarchist"...surely wasn't the Joker. After a second viewing I appreciated it for being part of the "Nolanverse", and while its literally fan service to the fans of the old films (bad or good) it does so excellently. I still have issues with Bale's voice but its something I can get over.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Back to the Future 3....was never big on westerns and loved BttF 2 s much I thought going to the old west was some ol bullshyt...plus focusing on Doc...but as a teen/adult I grew to appreciate and love the film....both it's old west setting and overall as a film. Focusing on Doc was dope...and made sense. Also helped me branch out into looking into other westerns and I've grown to like the genre

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Clockwork Orange had me feeling both parts :picard: and :gucci: at first...but its actually pretty hilarious in an extremely dark way.

"It's a very important work of AHHHHT" :mjlol:

The prim and proper officer is too much :russ:

And the theme gives it one of the best intros a movie could have.

That said, Alex is still a filthy degenerate that deserved everything that happened to him.

Yea and he still won in the end

Don’t call me dim no more, officer u call me

:hhh:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Nah breh that film is for simps :mjlol:

Plus it made no sense...if he committed suicide & died.....how could they bring him back alive at the end :gucci:

The music though :ehh:
He was dreaming the whole time

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
i still don't get the original blade runner. it does nothing for me.

Androids fighting to be human, what it means to be human in an otherwise more robotic world. Movie helped kick off the cyberpunk genre

Last edited: