Movies That Terrified You As A Child Or Children in General

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
1st movie to truly fukk up my head was Alien, the first one... we slept in the basement & my mom would say bedtime... 30 minutes later i was still at the top of the stairs like :lupe: & got whooped, more than once...

2nd Labyrinth.. these dudes jump out the bushes, start singin & try to take off her head while they throwin around each other body parts... "Hey her head dont come off" "I know what to do, take off her head" "you only allowed to throw your own head" "Now we get to throw your head" "Come back little lady" "We get a free throw" :damn: RUN bytch... RUN...
wait, gotta add Puppetmaster, i wasnt scared but that shyt had me lookin at dolls like :birdman: for a while...

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
exorcist

i had terrible family members

terrible

When I was a kid my family watched exorcist and I watched it... I remember that night my younger brother was sick and had snot and what not.. and when he slept some of the snot dried up.. I woke up and saw that and got a flashback to the vomit scene in teh movie and thought my brother was possessed ..

Poltergiest had me scared to watch TV when the channel was off the air showing snow.. And also that scene where the clown grabbed the brother was brutal

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
When I was a kid my family watched exorcist and I watched it... I remember that night my younger brother was sick and had snot and what not.. and when he slept some of the snot dried up.. I woke up and saw that and got a flashback to the vomit scene in teh movie and thought my brother was possessed ..

Poltergiest had me scared to watch TV when the channel was off the air showing snow.. And also that scene where the clown grabbed the brother was brutal
my aunt (my mother sister) when she finally moved to the states she stayed with us in the Bronx for a minute
all she would watch was horror movies
and im little my brother was a little guy
parents off doing work
we would all be in the living room with my aunt watching what she watched
some highlights were...
Sleepaway Camp
Friday the 13th
Pumpkin Head
Puppet Master
Childs Play
Maniac
Tales From the Crypt when project cable was in full effect

just craziness

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
my aunt (my mother sister) when she finally moved to the states she stayed with us in the Bronx for a minute
all she would watch was horror movies
and im little my brother was a little guy
parents off doing work
we would all be in the living room with my aunt watching what she watched
some highlights were...
Sleepaway Camp
Friday the 13th
Pumpkin Head
Puppet Master
Childs Play
Maniac
Tales From the Crypt when project cable was in full effect

just craziness
I remember bein young & walkin in the room askin doesnt "Tales from the Crips" come on tonight... whole room :stopitslime::what::birdman::dahell:
i wasnt even :troll: i really thought his name was "The Crip Keeper"... :snoop:

good list but i forgot about Creapshow... they wonder why our imaginations are screwed when we grew up on shyt like this...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Side note: "Candyman" and "Hellraiser" are by the same dude, Clive Barker.

I love both movies but neither one really scared me because they wouldn't fukk with you unless you summoned them. And even if you summoned the Cenobites, they were rational. You could barter with them like Kirsty did in the first one.

The only movies that had me :whoa: as a kid were:

1. "Tourist Trap" (1979)....this is an old ass movie but I seen this scene when I was around 7 and it fukked with me badly:

2. "The Kindred" (1987). I wasn't scared by much but for some reason the practical effects in this movie damn near made me throw up. My aunt took me to see it and it fukked up my whole week. We ended up leaving halfway through and watching "Disorderlies" instead.

Oddly I seen "The Thing" on cable around the same time, and it didn't faze me at all.

Lastly, and more in line with the thread, this song scared the shyt out of me as a child. Not even sure why, it was just weird as fukk:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh and "A Nightmare On Elm Street", but that shyt turned goofy as fukk after the first one, so that fear was short lived.

Fred.