Movies That Terrified You As A Child Or Children in General

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
this sally field movie called "Not Without My Daughter", I couldnt sit through it last time i saw it on tv without not wanting to throw up that sh1t upset me that bad, the scenes of men beating on women were just too much, I mean its one thing to be hard on hoes, but watching this scene where a father beats his wife infront of his screaming daughter thats the basis of what REAL nightmares are made

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
Reppin
Cali
"It"
I'm actually scared of clowns now man :mjlol:
I freak out :to:
This clown bytch was at ihop handing out balloons right where the hostess was.:damn:
She said our table was ready and I had to walk past the clown bytch :damn::damn::damn:
Clown bytch: "Balloon?"
:merchant: Had to run by her :huhldup: dodging the balloon:huhldup:dodging eye contact:huhldup:
Sat at the table, my uncle there looking at me like:skip: :steviej:
Ready to roast me during the entire meal:snoop:

Needless to say, I enjoyed that country fried steak and eggs :wow:
Clowns:pacspit:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"It"
I'm actually scared of clowns now man :mjlol:
I freak out :to:
This clown bytch was at ihop handing out balloons right where the hostess was.:damn:
She said our table was ready and I had to walk past the clown bytch :damn::damn::damn:
Clown bytch: "Balloon?"

:dead: at this point I imagined you snuffing her out of nowhere.

Fred.

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
Most have been mentioned in this thread already but this film also fukked me up:

tumblr_msjbkz87GM1svystio1_500.jpg

Thedevilridesout.jpg

I Was probably like 8 and still can't watch the shyt now :damn:

Why was the VHS just laying around the crib in the first place? :damn:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Chucky had me shook up until 2011:snoop:.
Had terrible nightmares about the exorcist. Had to walk downstairs at the worst moment when the bytches head was twisting and she was throwing up:damn:. I was too young brehs:mjcry:.

But Disney Channel's Don't Look Under The Bed takes the cake. Makes no sense how scary that movie was. Here I am like 6 all hype for a new Disney channel movie. Singing along "Let's watch... A Disney channel movie:stylin:". Then this sh1t comes on..........:mjcry:
tumblr_mtysj1BoQe1ss73zlo3_400.gif

bg2.jpg

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Man what the fukk were us kids doing watching all this shyt :mjlol:

Its funny how Candyman affected so many of us. There director did a good job creating that eery atmosphere plus it was set in the projects. It would be interesting to watch it now as an adult, I think I might just do that.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
The Last Dragon movie came out when I was 4 or 5, I remember I ran out the theater screaming "it's a monster" when Shonuff 1st appeared my mom was pissed :russ: .... I ran out the room every time my mom, dad, siblings, or cousins tried to watch it when it came out on video. I wasn't able to watch it all the way through until I turned like 7 :snoop:

Pet Semetary :mjcry: I was scared to death of that movie when I was 10

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Aliens...i my basement/tv room area had tile like ceiling that you can remove etc...used to crawl thinking them motherfukkers were gonna drop down from the ceiling panels and shyt.....