Pennywise-GIFs-pennywise-26624020-499-281.gif

:merchant::demonic::damn:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
exorcist always had me shook since im from a catholic family
child's play. my mom used to threaten to buy a chucky doll if we didnt behave and that shyt worked.
pet cemetery because i saw that shyt in DR in my tiny ass hillside town with very little electricity and stray dogs and cats all over the place. plus at the time they had me sleeping alone :merchant: so when i would hear those dogs outside i would almost shyt myself.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First time I saw Pet Semetary, and they showed the flashback of the wife's sister. :merchant:

Even worse and really pathetic is that I was afraid to take a shyt after watching Candyman. Im not even exaggerating. I literally was so afraid that I had to do it with the light in the hallway on and with the door wide open. I was THAT afraid of mirrors.

TenChambers

All Star
Daps
That fukkin clown in "It"
:wow:When he snatched the little boy dressed like the fish stick man looking for his sail boat....I was 6 or 7 and I had nightmares for days

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
Real talk the movie Ghost had me fukked up. Them evil Dark demons coming out of the ground and dragging nikka to hell:whoa:

Also I couldn't fukk with Unsolved Mysteries AT ALL. That creepy ass theme music and the hosts spooky voice gave nightmares :sadcam:

The movie Ghost just didn't sit right with me when I was kid too.

Nightmare on Elm st 4 or 5. Which ever one Freddy turned that girl in to a cock roach! :mjcry:

jadden

Superstar
Daps
Bride of Chucky scared the hell outta me when i was little. That was my first time watching anything Chucky related and i could't even look at my toys the same way for a while after i first saw it. I finally watched that shyt again two years ago and i'm like :dahell: this is what kept me up all those nights.

Real talk the movie Ghost had me fukked up. Them evil Dark demons coming out of the ground and dragging nikka to hell:whoa:

Also I couldn't fukk with Unsolved Mysteries AT ALL. That creepy ass theme music and the hosts spooky voice gave nightmares :sadcam:

Unsolved Mysteries still keeps me shook to this day, but whenever it's on i gotta watch:manny:

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
I saw the OG Elm Street in the theaters when I was 5 (Yea, I'm completely over 30 :win:) because my parents wanted to see it so bad and said "fukk a babysitter, you're coming with us". But I actually wanted to see it too (The 1st movies I ever remember seeing were Halloween and Exorcist :demonic:). After I got home after seeing that movie, and reality set in that it was time for bed, then it became :lupe:

In the later years they made Freddie into a parody, but that 1st one is a one of a kind.

"This......is God" :damn: