Movies in 2023 are as bad, or worse, than they were in the 1980s

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Caught 86 Lithonia headed to Decatur

I grew up very close to McNair middle, i practice parallel parking in they parking lot

There's a creek behind the track field at McNair, cross that creek, my childhood friend Taurus lived there, cross the street in front of his house, that where I live.

When I had detention at Dunwoody high, I took the athletes bus home, they drop me off at McNair and I was home in five minutes

I could tell from your post in print i read.
you were not from an urban area.
Nor affected nor cognitive by the seventies oil crisis.
That is why I asked.
What I asked and how I asked.

As the answers would have been very succinct and direct.

Plus centered around a major landmark.
connected to a large metro urban area.
centered around a black segregated area and living space.

Y'all need to stop with the cryptic morbid tales. Like you had this harsh urban life in the past decades before the 2000's.

Art Barr

just to further add.

why i know the eighties were not that bad for The general youse.
Where amy post centered around some cryptic nod to poverty. Is all cap and did not begin till the communications act begin systemic mainstream marketing of poverty in the early nineties in may of 1993. Plus you also post like you were born in the eighties and not cognitive. To life outside in an urban landscape in the eighties post seventies oil crisis at all.
As the eighties were the divorce generation. Where in that the large mass of divorce household's kids.

All had one another and also lead into the grief management of the American home. So there was and is a support system for eighties poverty. That is not clandestined.

Plus that generation is also cottled for grief management and used to change the economic scope of america futther into a prison industrial economy

if you are in general affected further into the beginning of the year 1990 into the nineties. Yet in the eighties. I can tell you were not from an urban intelleftual arena at all in print. So in that I also feel you are kinda cap'n and writing morbid talestheassociated with the nineties. That were not at all within the general lexicon of hiphop. Let alone anywhere associated with the general black nationalistic based home of the eighties.
As the eighties are not a generation past being the divorce gen starting in 87. From the poverty onsert from the social stratum drug use of peruvian flake to the descent to crack.

yet in the eighties.

in the grand scheme. That decade did not have large crippling parameters.
to keep blacks from success.
if they sought proper education. The change in affirmative action to halt black upward mobility did not begin till 2001.

this dwad homies ice cube prison industrial economy saturation mwthod style of writing you poated. Was not relevent or even existsnt in the eighties. Nor was it at all relevent to the maninstream black lexicon of the time.

To halt any success.
you did not achieve in the eighties
You had is from an internal isaround it is not Centered around extreme poverty.
that you would not have post in a clandestined manner about. If you were in the eighties.
It read like ghetto tabloif poverty cosplay in print.
centered around kids reared snd cognitive

after the prison idnustrial economy unveiled in the mid nineties domestically.
In that you never said.
what major street you would know to say from a urban intellectual space.
Plus you never said what black urban public school.
would have been by that school for someone.
to have urban reference to as well.
Leading me to say.

the eighties cognitively were not bad as a decade for children in general
. Unless you had a no status guardian centered childhood.
Around Peruvian flake social stratum in the under world

where your guardians.
were completely taken as custies fiends or clucks. Of which. Only fiend, basehead, crackhead existed in the general spoken lexicon.
Of which if it was that bad in the eighties for you. Frfr. In a way no out. No social tranquility and no gifted educational gifts like photographic memory etc. To make it over the hump. In a gross negligent environment.
To still be affected. Plus live through the nineties to now. Where being ghetto is firmly accepted. I could tell you did not have it bad like that in the eighties. Anyone who had it bad in the eighties. Is spousal abuse related.
as the divorce generation. Which at this point is a general problem. Those affected should have sought completed a few rounds on the couch without prescribed meds to be dwell in a socially tranquil environment. In your response. You never gave an answer indicative if a child gross affected from guardian negligence.

In other words stop the cryptic nineties post Crack cisplay style writing.

The eighties were a literal decade of gross extreme escapism for children daily. On any and every level. Especially economically.

You could have got it yourself in the eighties if it was that bad in an urban landscape. So stop the morbid nineties divorce gen style writing. That shyt is not indicative. Nor was it prevalent in the eighties. Nor did it even exist as relevent in the cognitive black nationalism style lexicon in an urban landscape.

Art Barr

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I could tell from your post in print i read.
you were not from an urban area.
Nor affected nor cognitive by the seventies oil crisis.
That is why I asked.
What I asked and how I asked.

As the answers would have been very succinct and direct.

Plus centered around a major landmark.
connected to a large metro urban area.
centered around a black segregated area and living space.

Y'all need to stop with the cryptic morbid tales. Like you had this harsh urban life in the past decades before the 2000's.

Art Barr

just to further add.

why i know the eighties were not that bad for The general youse.
Where amy post centered around some cryptic nod to poverty. Is all cap and did not begin till the communications act begin systemic mainstream marketing of poverty in the early nineties in may of 1993. Plus you also post like you were born in the eighties and not cognitive. To life outside in an urban landscape in the eighties post seventies oil crisis at all.
As the eighties were the divorce generation. Where in that the large mass of divorce household's kids.

All had one another and also lead into the grief management of the American home. So there was and is a support system for eighties poverty. That is not clandestined.

Plus that generation is also cottled for grief management and used to change the economic scope of america futther into a prison industrial economy

if you are in general affected further into the beginning of the year 1990 into the nineties. Yet in the eighties. I can tell you were not from an urban intelleftual arena at all in print. So in that I also feel you are kinda cap'n and writing morbid talestheassociated with the nineties. That were not at all within the general lexicon of hiphop. Let alone anywhere associated with the general black nationalistic based home of the eighties.
As the eighties are not a generation past being the divorce gen starting in 87. From the poverty onsert from the social stratum drug use of peruvian flake to the descent to crack.

yet in the eighties.

in the grand scheme. That decade did not have large crippling parameters.
to keep blacks from success.
if they sought proper education. The change in affirmative action to halt black upward mobility did not begin till 2001.

this dwad homies ice cube prison industrial economy saturation mwthod style of writing you poated. Was not relevent or even existsnt in the eighties. Nor was it at all relevent to the maninstream black lexicon of the time.

To halt any success.
you did not achieve in the eighties
You had is from an internal isaround it is not Centered around extreme poverty.
that you would not have post in a clandestined manner about. If you were in the eighties.
It read like ghetto tabloif poverty cosplay in print.
centered around kids reared snd cognitive

after the prison idnustrial economy unveiled in the mid nineties domestically.
In that you never said.
what major street you would know to say from a urban intellectual space.
Plus you never said what black urban public school.
would have been by that school for someone.
to have urban reference to as well.
Leading me to say.

the eighties cognitively were not bad as a decade for children in general
. Unless you had a no status guardian centered childhood.
Around Peruvian flake social stratum in the under world

where your guardians.
were completely taken as custies fiends or clucks. Of which. Only fiend, basehead, crackhead existed in the general spoken lexicon.
Of which if it was that bad in the eighties for you. Frfr. In a way no out. No social tranquility and no gifted educational gifts like photographic memory etc. To make it over the hump. In a gross negligent environment.
To still be affected. Plus live through the nineties to now. Where being ghetto is firmly accepted. I could tell you did not have it bad like that in the eighties. Anyone who had it bad in the eighties. Is spousal abuse related.
as the divorce generation. Which at this point is a general problem. Those affected should have sought completed a few rounds on the couch without prescribed meds to be dwell in a socially tranquil environment. In your response. You never gave an answer indicative if a child gross affected from guardian negligence.

In other words stop the cryptic nineties post Crack cisplay style writing.

The eighties were a literal decade of gross extreme escapism for children daily. On any and every level. Especially economically.

You could have got it yourself in the eighties if it was that bad in an urban landscape. So stop the morbid nineties divorce gen style writing. That shyt is not indicative. Nor was it prevalent in the eighties. Nor did it even exist as relevent in the cognitive black nationalism style lexicon in an urban landscape.

Art Barr
The worse parts of the eighties was happening inside my house, not outside. So save yo socioeconomic thesis

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The worse parts of the eighties was happening inside my house, not outside. So save yo socioeconomic thesis

I said that.
Clearly definitively and distinctly.

I easily discerned and i could tell from your post.
Plus as a sign of the times as well.
Read the emotion to Learn the emotion.
To beat the emotion.
You nikkaz been through it.
I can read your posts and tell.

Just here to help.

most important thing.
Healthy people seek help.
You can not carry around anything someone did to someone else that also affected you.
You will never have tranquility.
Till you work to get it frfr.

This is real hiphop.

bboys helping one another.
bgirls helping one another.

if you guys were apart of hiphop.

you would get help.
You would have readily available help from another bboy bgirl. Even if you did not ask.

Simple as that.
Become skilled in a pillar of hiphop.
.the help is there.

do Not become a toy.

Be A real bboy.
Simply because the help is there.

I would be nobody and nowhere without the precepts mores and knowledge with the social tranquility provided by other bboys and bgirls during life.

Art Barr

Hiphop is here to help.

Develop a skill in a pillar and help.

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It’s been a crappy year for blockbusters, but smaller fare like Past Lives, They Cloned Tyrone and Asteroid City have been pretty good.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It’s been a crappy year for blockbusters, but smaller fare like Past Lives, They Cloned Tyrone and Asteroid City have been pretty good.
Can't say I can agree with that. I had fun with Wick 4, Guardians 3, Spider-Verse 2. Creed 3. scream 6

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Can't say I can agree with that. I had fun with Wick 4, Guardians 3, Spider-Verse 2. Creed 3. scream 6

Spider Verse isn’t your typical blockbuster but I’d give you that and Wick 4. I didn’t see Scream but Guardians and Creed were fun but kinda forgettable. Then you add Fast X, Indy, Flash, Ant-man and transformers and it’s been more misses than hits to me :manny: