Movie scenes that you had to experience in theaters

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps

When Cap hopped up on that ship and started mopping EVERYBODY, the fight with Batroc, taking down the SHIELD jet ala comic book Civil War, the street fight with Bucky... It was the realization in those scenes that Marvel was now taking shyt seriously that made this one the best theater watches for me.

And then there's this moment:

You had to be there for this. All the debates this shyt sparked afterward? Goddamn. :whew:

Tony was right, btw. :ufdup:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
4883db23fb2f1374cb3e9d6fc20ee74eb7791eba.gifv

i remember as a youngin this man being the scariest villain I’d seen in a minute :picard:

Daps
Not a movie but watching Floyd Mayweather Vs Canelo 2013. I just came home from prison.

My wife and I in there. The fight was in a Mexican/White area. There was full theater and 4 of us black in there total, rest was like 90% Mexican and 10% white.

I had the two of drunkest black college dudes in my life next to me. I was high as fukk off Vicodin 10’s. These two dudes were insane next to me. They were making of Mexicans and acting like they could speak Spanish. Talking mad shyt about Mexicans. And they stood up for the National Mexican Anthem and laughed through it. Luckily these dudes got so drunk they fell asleep into the second round. I got so many hard looks after Floyd won walking to the car. Those Mexicans were about to knock the meat out my taco.