Movie cliches/subplots you hate

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Mom makes a full scale homecooked breakfast

Teenage son/daughter walks in kitchen, ignores the food, grabs a banana, and bounces
I swear this is how I thought all white people lived when I was a kid.

Like damn these muthafukkaz got a gourmet breakfast and don't even give a fukk

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Tired of natural disaster/end of the world movies where the survivors are fighting and bickering over Bullshyt. Even dumb people are smart enough to know they can't survive such events on their own and will put the BS aside to survive. We all witnessed that the 5-6 days following 9/11.

TDT

All Star
Daps
Tired of natural disaster/end of the world movies where the survivors are fighting and bickering over Bullshyt. Even dumb people are smart enough to know they can't survive such events on their own and will put the BS aside to survive. We all witnessed that the 5-6 days following 9/11.
In almost all those disaster films during the montage of cities getting obliterated by tidal wave/meteor strike/earthquake etc,New York is always the first one shown(starting with the Statue Of Liberty getting destroyed first) :mjlol:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The bad guy can never just fall to his death without holding on to another muthafukka first.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Master of ____________ is training the main character. Main character just can't get a move/idea/shot/maneuver down no matter what. Main still completes training/missions/adversary with ease until he gets to the final boss. Final boss starts winning and riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight when things are about over for our hero, he gets a flashback to what his teacher was trying to tell him...

He pulls off the move we all forgot about, with perfection and wins. Someone asks him how the hell he managed to pull that off.. He says "I had a great teacher"

I've seen this in every sports movie (think Rocky, Any given sunday), action movie (karate kid), racing movie (GT, FF every damn movie), sci fi.... When it's time to do the impossible, they are definitely going to pull out the ONE thing that the character could never do

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Probably been mentioned already but when the villain/bad guy of the movie or show gives a whole ass monologue until the main character/hero's friend or ally comes through just in time to save him