Moved BACK to GHANA [VLOG]

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I just returned from Senegal a little a week ago. I also visited another african country while traveling. Senegal is beautiful but definitely underdeveloped outside of Dakar. Dakar is such a cool city though.

It's interesting. European countries treated their colonies different and you can still see the effects from that on the country to this day. France pushed their culture on their colonies more, and viewed their colonies as an extension of France, England did not due that.

Also the first president of Senegal Senghor, he looooved the France and French culture, was even a delegate to their version of Congress and so I'm sure he felt accepted by them and viewed that as a point of pride. He thought the French statesmen were his friends. However, he was snubbed by many of them when they didn't come to his funeral.

He was such a smart guy, but that part of his legacy makes me cringe a bit.

I'm from another African country, one that is predominantly Francophone but has an Anglophone minority which is where my fam is from. I feel like the Anglophone people are more "woke" if that makes any sense. But I could be biased lol.

Is it Cameroon by any chance?

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
And I see you’re from Cameroon. What’s up with the Cameroon government closing down the panafrican Africa Media tv station because they were telling too many truths about the french dirty politricks in Africa ? They moved to Ndjamena in Chad now.

Also a friend from Cameroon told me Dakar is way more beautiful and developed than Yaounde. What do you think ?

They shut down Afrique Media in Cameroon? Damn:snoop:

I'm not too surprised, if anything I was shocked it was there for so long.

Haven't been to Yaounde in a very long time, but from what I remember, it wasn't that impressive to me. Perhaps things have changed over the years.

Will visit Dakar soon, so I'll be able to make somewhat of a comparison.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Thats good for the brotha...I'm bout to subscribe to his channel...I've been seriously thinking about moving out of the country as well...Jamaica was first on my list since I already got fam and land down there, second was Toronto since they have a big West Indian population so it would be easy to transition, third was South Africa and fourth on my list was Ghana since they seem to be most welcoming to African-Americans coming from the U.S...Honestly, I'm gonna make the move regardless but how soon it happens really depends on how this next presidential election goes