Moved BACK to GHANA [VLOG]

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
This girl was stopped by Ghana police and forced to pay a bribe:

damn

Could the Coli brehs imagine living in a village full of bishes lookin' like that? :ohlawd: :eat: :banderas: Any black man who's been to a country where the majority have melanin know it's a completely different experience. A lot of times in Western countries you first have to make the female feel that you're safe, especially if she's non black. But in countries with a lot of melanin that bridge has already been crossed. I can completely understand any black man with money making that kind of move.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Lol why do people get suprised about Nigerians? They literally are the root of the c00n african sterotype lol.

I cant speak too much on ghanians other than my mom told me they are often on some suspect stuff since they "came up" but still they dont hold a candle to Nigerians. I literally dont know any west african who views nigerians in a positive light. While there are some cool ones individually as a whole they are seen as un trust worthy.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Lol why do people get suprised about Nigerians? They literally are the root of the c00n african sterotype lol.

I cant speak too much on ghanians other than my mom told me they are often on some suspect stuff since they "came up" but still they dont hold a candle to Nigerians. I literally dont know any west african who views nigerians in a positive light. While there are some cool ones individually as a whole they are seen as un trust worthy.
Other West Africans from what I notice seem to be one some :demonic: with Nigerians.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Other West Africans from what I notice seem to be one some :demonic: with Nigerians.

Makes you wonder why they were part of the "Slave Coast" and why they are allowed into the US more than any other west african group
:mjpls:

Literally every American sterotype about Africans come from Nigerians and Africans aint rocking with them in the first place :sas2:

Like I said there are some cool Nigerians but even they will tell you their folks be on some :mjpls:

I still remember watching the movie Sugar Hill and seeing scene where the "Africans" said "we dont do business with akatas" :mjpls:

Literally my first time ever hearing the word as the word and its concept doesnt exist in my peoples language :sas2: then come to find out its a Nigerian term :sas1:.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Makes you wonder why they were part of the "Slave Coast" and why they are allowed into the US more than any other west african group

Literally every American sterotype about Africans come from Nigerians and Africans aint rocking with them in the first place :sas2:

Like I said there are some cool Nigerians but even they will tell you their folks be on some :mjpls:

I still remember watching the movie Sugar Hill and seeing scene where the "Africans" said "we dont do business with akatas" :mjpls:

Literally my first time ever hearing the word as the word and its concept doesnt exist in my peoples language :sas2: then come to find out its a Nigerian term :sas1:.

Go to Nairaland.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Go to Nairaland.

Liberians are already outnumbered in presence not sure I can handle a forum full of Nigerians lol.

Whats funny is to them I don't "look African" so Nigerians always hit me with the :mjpls:
When they see me and hear my accent, and its not until they see my name do they open up some them ask what country its from and when i say Liberia they go back to:mjpls:

Im like Liberia had two civil wars orcustrated by outside powers so at least we have an excuse for our nation being destroyed, Nigeria on the other hand is just useless as hell but they brag about all the material stuff a minority of the population can buy when in reality Nigeria should he the vangaurd of leading the way for blacks globally :snoop:.