*Motion To Ban Another Girl* Please!

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
The audacity of you though :rudy:

Youve said plenty of c00nish things regarding black women on here countless of times :merchant:

You're one of the many black male posters that will big up a white woman and shyt on a black woman in the same breathe. :ufdup:

:wtf::what::childplease:

Please show me dese posts. You got me confused wit some otha mufukkas because i STAY defendin mah peoples on here. :stopitslime:

Get your fukkin information str8 nikka. :usure:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:wtf::what:

Please show me dese posts. You got me confused wit some otha mufukkas because i STAY defendin mah peoples on here. :stopitslime:

Get your fukkin information str8 nikka. :usure:

:beli:

Before my Ohh Marty account got banned, I remember going back and forth WITH YOU OG_StankBrefs after you made a few disgusting comments regarding black women :wtb:

You also said some fukked up shyt when I was under Hard Face Drita.

Im too lazy to search the shyt but u said something along the line of black women being less attractive than white women as a whole.

I dont make shyt up....all I'm saying is dont label AG a c00n when u have said some c00n ass shyt ur damn self.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:beli:

Before my Ohh Marty account got banned, I remember going back and forth WITH YOU OG_StankBrefs after you made a few disgusting comments regarding black women :wtb:

You also said some fukked up shyt when I was under Hard Face Drita.

Im too lazy to search the shyt but u said something along the line of black women being less attractive than white women as a whole.

I dont make shyt up....all I'm saying is dont label AG a c00n when u have said some c00n ass shyt ur damn self.

First off hoe, Dat shyt you're referring too was a comment about how men look betta than females in general. And how women have all dese tools to altar their looks i.e. make up, push up bras, wigs, weaves, spanx, etc. And some poster said men look naturally betta than females and i stated exactly what i just said about women havin advantages men dont in regards to dat shyt. Nothin was said about no race of female. It was clearly stated it was about females in GENERAL.

Like i said get your fukkin facts str8, you self described "lazy" mufukka, before you hit Submit Reply. :sitdown:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
it's just my "audacity" that rubs them the wrong way i guess. :smugfavre:

No it's the implications you make by the way you say certain things. It's clear you think you're on a higher playing field because you're with a white dude. Why do you feel the need to flaunt this? It's seen as self hating and disgustingly c00nish.:stopitslime:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
First off hoe, Dat shyt you're referring too was a comment about how men look betta than females in general. And how women have all dese tools to altar their looks i.e. make up, push up bras, wigs, weaves, spanx, etc. And some poster said men look naturally betta than females and i stated exactly what i just said about women havin advantages men dont in regards to dat shyt. Nothin was said about no race of female. It was clearly stated it was about females in GENERAL.

Like i said get your fukkin facts str8 you self described "lazy" mufukka before you hit Submit Reply. :sitdown:

:dwillhuh:

bytch I aint referring to THAT fukkING THREAD STARTED BY SPURMAN THE HOMO :smh:

It was a thread created to bash black women a while back. You said this shyt some time in May!

At the end of the day u said some c00n shyt....so don't sit up and try and call someone else out for being one and when you're A fukkING c00n

http://2damnfunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Always-Seeing-Racc00ns-Crossing-The-Streets-At-Night.gif

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
i've never made a thread about a white man\white men. and i wouldn't either. it's just my "audacity" that rubs them the wrong way i guess. :smugfavre:

I have yet to see you give a black man the same love as you do white men.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
40887124.jpg

You nikkas disgust me...