*Motion To Ban Another Girl* Please!

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
You just poured jelly on ya self breh. You said you've never seen da specific posts, then next minute you assume it's just about her liking white doods.

:aicmon:

Like i said she's a candidate for da c00n wars, but she's still good peoples. I got no real beef wit shorty. It's just she comes off as a bit self hatin sometimes. Like she grew up around nothin but cacs. :yeshrug:

I agree. She's a c00n indeed and some of her posts got me :mindblown: but most of what she posts is not much different with nikkas on here expressing their preferences for pawgs :ld:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Nah man, Never had a problem with any of her posts..

Ya'll need to chill on the "Lets ban ____" threads too.

Its kinda lame unless you have a valid reason :ld:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
She may be a c00n.... But she's our c00n.

:mjpls:

40oz_laugh_in_tub.gif

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Like i said she's a candidate for da c00n wars, but she's still good peoples. I got no real beef wit shorty. It's just she comes off as a bit self hatin sometimes. Like she grew up around nothin but cacs. :yeshrug:

Thats exactly how I feel about her.............besides that I think she a real good poster

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Life is so good so why get upset at some random stranger that you will never meet and that you could always either ignore, scroll past or click X. No one is forcing you to read her posts.

:why: Why is that the go to answer around here? What a retort!

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Half of the dudes on this board is on pawg this, pawg that. The minute a black woman likes a white man. She is a c00n? :wtf:

At least from what i've seen, most nikkas is just talkin bout fukkIN dem bytches breh. Not wifing or makin em dey number one preference over anything else. :yeshrug:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
You just poured jelly on ya self breh. You said you've never seen da specific posts, then next minute you assume it's just about her liking white doods.

The audacity of you though :rudy:

Youve said plenty of c00nish things regarding black women on here countless of times :merchant:

You're one of the many black male posters that will big up a white woman and shyt on a black woman in the same breathe. :ufdup: