*Motion To Ban Another Girl* Please!

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
She may be a bit of a c00n but she aite peoples breh. :manny:

another girl is a goddess

AnotherGirl is one of the best posters on here.

I can care less that she married a white guy.

:pachaha: You sound mad.

If you dislike her so much there's a beautiful feature on The Coli called "Ignore" I suggest you use it.

she's my top 3 posters.

shes a top 5 poster

i want my future daughters to grow and be just like her
:myman: :hug:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
:pachaha: You sound mad.

If you dislike her so much there's a beautiful feature on The Coli called "Ignore" I suggest you use it.

Look toots, don't let it go to your head you cockeyed chipmunk. Don't ever address anything in my thread, as a matter of fact, put me on your ignore list.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Look toots, don't let it go to your head you cockeyed chipmunk. Don't ever address anything in my thread, as a matter of fact, put me on your ignore list.

why do you let letters from a qwerty make you get upset? I really wonder how some of you deal with real world issues when posts, avatars and sigs get you riled up.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I've never seen them either. She likes white men. AND???

You just poured jelly on ya self breh. You said you've never seen da specific posts, then next minute you assume it's just about her liking white doods.

:aicmon:

Like i said she's a candidate for da c00n wars, but she's still good peoples. I got no real beef wit shorty. It's just she comes off as a bit self hatin sometimes. Like she grew up around nothin but cacs. :yeshrug:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Black girls who are married to white guys do tend to have this "I'm one of the chosen ones" type of attitude, and they're not afraid to let it be known.:manny:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
why do you let letters from a qwerty make you get upset? I really wonder how some of you deal with real world issues when posts, avatars and sigs get you riled up.

Not upset, I just don't like c00ns and their sympathizers. In the real world life is great, I have more money than most of you liars on this board. I have no issues in the real world, you people just make me realize how pathetic this world is. I have never seen so many confused and foolish supposed black people in my

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You just poured jelly on ya self breh. You said you've never seen da specific posts, then next minute you assume it's just about her liking white doods.

:aicmon:

Like i said she's a candidate for da c00n wars, but she's still good peoples. I got no real beef wit shorty. It's just she comes off as a bit self hatin sometimes. Like she grew up around nothin but cacs. :yeshrug:

I've never seen a post of her's where she insulted black people.Not even the culture of specific black people. I know she likes white men though. Those two things are different. her liking white men doesn't have shyt on the millions of PAWGS>>>>>>NAPPY HEADED BLACK bytchES threads I see on here on a daily basis.

And before you say it, no I never dissed black women. I have had my beefs with the culture though. You can't control your skin color, but culture is taught.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Not upset, I just don't like c00ns and their sympathizers. In the real world life is great, I have more money than most of you liars on this board. I have no issues in the real world, you people just make me realize how pathetic this world is. I have never seen so many confused and foolish supposed black people in my

Life is so good so why get upset at some random stranger that you will never meet and that you could always either ignore, scroll past or click X. No one is forcing you to read her posts.
Half of the dudes on this board is on pawg this, pawg that. The minute a black woman likes a white man. She is a c00n? :wtf:

These dudes are more emotion over logic than the women on here.