Motherfluck a Facial Hair. :pacspit:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm about to shave my chin beard right now. i seem to not get razor bumps anymore since using clippers. I just wash and use tea tree oil and shea butter afterwards :yeshrug:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I shave and trim like once every 2 weeks. Let the shyt grow out however it grows out. Wash and repeat.

After shaving a trimming, I always leave a mustache, pretty much like this :

pJhKUKM.jpg

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
i'm letting this shyt grow until the cows come home. and i own no cows. i'm really diggin being hairy enough to shampoo my face.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
aight...so it's all coming off today. if anyone wants this hair hmu. i ain't gonna save it forever but i'll willing to make a deal. feel free to start a convo with the kid.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I have a hard time trusting men that dont have facial hair.

Ive been struggling keeping my goatee symmetrical and straight so ive given up on having the Camron Goatee
camron_new-york-november-18-rapper-camron-attends-the-2009-mtvu-woodi-lyrics-camron_93203830.jpg
and have instead opted for the Nas look.
Nas.jpg
Cept i add the Mr. Somebody twist dont let the mustache get that close to my nostrils, I brings that down a bit. Also, i let some of the chin hair grow up a bit and just cut out most of the middle. It works for a friend, friends :sitdown:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
well let's see...

I tend to grow a full beard and just shave everything on the exterior ( from ear to chin ) and just let the interior grow...after about a month it a full blown 6 year vet offensive linemen beard...I keep this until my fiancee complains that it is to rough...then i shave it down to a goatee...i always say i am going to just keep it at a goatee and i do shave every few days...but eventually i do not keep up the effort and end up with a full beard again...

Plus it is always funny to see people with the :gladbron:whenever i do shave...or the hating ass smooth face nikkas with the :beli: when i have a full beard 30 days later...

Can't really trust a man with a consistently smooth face...all the little dents and dimples in your shyt:stopitslime:...little razor cuts around your mouth from shaving everyday...:stopitslime: or how weird you bald face nikkas look with facial hair :bryan:...them little flakes on your face :russ:...like you growing poppy seeds out your face :lolbron::bryan:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
as a staunch believer in the no facial hair movement, I recently decided to quit shaving a couple weeks ago. shyt was looking bad, but on sunday, I trimmed it into a goatee at the crib since I had a business trip this week. my shyt is still struggling, cuz it don't connect, and my face is itchy. I'm not used to having this much facial hair, but I'm probably gonna go head and keep rockin it for at least the remainder of this week.

LBiSQed.jpg