shave, anti bump spray, castor oil, comb it through, let it shine :blessed:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Straight men lasering off facial hair? :scusthov:
You can't be this dumb or serious. Straight men also get pretty bad razor bumps last I checked. If you don't want to have to deal with the problems of shaving your beard daily, laser hair removal is an excellent option. I personally lasered my facial hair into a goatee, so my shaving is very minimal. Nothing beats having smooth, clear skin on the face, unless you consider infected razor bumps manly.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I go back and forth between a barber and doing it myself, because of my dreads I need a barbers precision when it comes to my lineup and tapper but after that's straight I can manage beard and stache for a couple weeks by myself. I don't shampoo it but I do rub Shea butter on it from I've to time and I've recently started clipping the dead ends

If you hate facial hair, strongly consider getting Laser hair removal done for the face. I operate a laser hair removal shop in Houston, and we're relatively cheap. It takes anywhere from 3-4 5 minute treatments and you can permanently remove hair from unwanted areas. But it the only true way of removing hair from unwanted areas and eliminating razor bumps.
Probably a dumb question but is it possible I could have all the hair outside of my lineup after my barber is done removed so that its always fresh?

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
You can't be this dumb or serious. Straight men also get pretty bad razor bumps last I checked. If you don't want to have to deal with the problems of shaving your beard daily, laser hair removal is an excellent option. I personally lasered my facial hair into a goatee, so my shaving is very minimal. Nothing beats having smooth, clear skin on the face, unless you consider infected razor bumps manly.
:shaq2:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I stay with the Method Man goatee/chin strap. Some times I line it up myself or I go to the barber. I never have problems if I use clippers but razors are :sadcam:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
wait...so its technically possible to laser a shapeup and hairline?? *contemplates*

Its actually not possible to laser a shapeup or hairline, as the laser comes out in a circle from the machine. So lasering is better for removing large amounts of hair from a large part of the body (i.e. face, back, groin, etc.) To get the fine edges of a shape-up, you still need a razor. I lasered my face and cheeks, but still need to use a razor to shape up my goatee to keep it looking trim. I just no longer need to shave my beard.