Motherfluck a Facial Hair. :pacspit:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
where all my knicklas with beards and staches at? how do you maintain it? do you shave it yourself or seek out a proper barber? Do you shampoo and condition that stuff to keep it from itching and scratching when you eat the donkey? big brand or lowkey herbals? do you get ya chit threaded :usure:? do you refuse to shave or maintain at all?

you already sharing your IP address you might as well come in here and share your facial hair tips.
Long hair, don't care:

267352_617967961556902_346073645_n.jpg

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
shyt dont matter..I can grow a beard in a month..sometimes I'll have a beard, sometimes a 5 o'clock shadow and rarely clean shaven because I'll get razor bumps..but I go to the barber to get my beard trimmed since I don't have the accessories

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
you remove pubic hair too? I'm tryna make my dikk look a lil bigger can you help a breh out?

The most common procedure done with laser hair removal is removing pubic hair in women around the bikini lines. Gay men also enjoy lasering their hair down there as well. I'm sure some of your fellow gay friends could tell you more about the benefits of laser hair removal.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The most common procedure done with laser hair removal is removing pubic hair in women around the bikini lines. Gay men also enjoy lasering their hair down there as well. I'm sure some of your fellow gay friends could tell you more about the benefits of laser hair removal.
:russ:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
If you hate facial hair, strongly consider getting Laser hair removal done for the face. I operate a laser hair removal shop in Houston, and we're relatively cheap. It takes anywhere from 3-4 5 minute treatments and you can permanently remove hair from unwanted areas. But it the only true way of removing hair from unwanted areas and eliminating razor bumps.

Real talk breh I'm contemplating laser but I wasn't sure it was good for black skin?

I shave every two days. It's long.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
i'll trim mine every 5 or 6 months for the hell of it but usually I just let it do what it wants. I keeps it soft and shiny with shea butter

Last edited:

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Never trust a black man without a mustache and don't trust a white man with one. I had a beard on par with Stalley's beard but I recently cut if off. I kept my goatee though...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Real talk breh I'm contemplating laser but I wasn't sure it was good for black skin?

I shave every two days. It's long.
New laser technology is perfectly safe for black skin, provided you use the correct laser. If your a darker skin person the ND Yag 1068 nm Laser is what you should request before getting it done. Any other wavelength may burn people with high skin pigment.

if you stick with the ND:Yag, you'll be fine.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
If you hate facial hair, strongly consider getting Laser hair removal done for the face. I operate a laser hair removal shop in Houston, and we're relatively cheap. It takes anywhere from 3-4 5 minute treatments and you can permanently remove hair from unwanted areas. But it the only true way of removing hair from unwanted areas and eliminating razor bumps.
Straight men lasering off facial hair? :scusthov:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dahell: Grown men willingly castrate their faces though?