Motherfluck a Facial Hair. :pacspit:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
where all my knicklas with beards and staches at? how do you maintain it? do you shave it yourself or seek out a proper barber? Do you shampoo and condition that stuff to keep it from itching and scratching when you eat the donkey? big brand or lowkey herbals? do you get ya chit threaded :usure:? do you refuse to shave or maintain at all?

you already sharing your IP address you might as well come in here and share your facial hair tips.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I wish I could grow a goat tee or something. But it's better than razor bumps.

tumblr_lua4r3HVoE1qei1m2o1_500.jpg

jay-z-600.jpg

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Wish I could be clean shaven...I have that permanant 5'o'clock going on with a goatee. Picture a black Jason Statham.
If I grew my whole beard out, I'd put Ross and Black Thought to shame.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
If you hate facial hair, strongly consider getting Laser hair removal done for the face. I operate a laser hair removal shop in Houston, and we're relatively cheap. It takes anywhere from 3-4 5 minute treatments and you can permanently remove hair from unwanted areas. But it the only true way of removing hair from unwanted areas and eliminating razor bumps.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If you hate facial hair, strongly consider getting Laser hair removal done for the face. I operate a laser hair removal shop in Houston, and we're relatively cheap. It takes anywhere from 3-4 5 minute treatments and you can permanently remove hair from unwanted areas. But it the only true way of removing hair from unwanted areas and eliminating razor bumps.
you remove pubic hair too? I'm tryna make my dikk look a lil bigger can you help a breh out?