Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Chicago a complete sh*t show. They have absolutely no clue on what to do.

Foxx is full of shyt on this one. "There is not enough evidence to move ahead with the case".

If the victim is on the ground after the first shot (ok it might have been self-defense) and the woman walks him down and shoots him in the back to finish him that is not self-defense.

This bytch just don't want to prosecute.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
With her training background, I now see why she was standing up to that man. I worked around women like her. A lot of them don't remember, or know when to walk away from Pookie anymore, like normal sisters. It takes these kinda incidents to realize it just wasn't worth it.

Last edited:

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Go finish paying level 34 goofy
Co-signing a hoot rat sending a boy to go kill
That’s a mans job
If that lil boy would had dropped a white man you faggits would switch up like y’all always do
Here is the perfect example of undiagnosed black man with mommy issues.

The typical Pookie who still has the IQ of a pigeon and hates all black women because he refused to seek therapy or counseling.

Grow up you imbecile and understand no black man with honor would allow a woman in his family to get assaulted like that.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Foxx is full of shyt on this one. "There is not enough evidence to move ahead with the case".

If the victim is on the ground after the first shot (ok it might have been self-defense) and the woman walks him down and shoots him in the back to finish him that is not self-defense.

This is a terrible argument. Foh

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

She attempted to implement a progressive style prosecution in a city that took advantage of her.. It just made her look bad.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
She attempted to implement a progressive style prosecution in a city that took advantage of her.. It just made her look bad.

NAH SHES JUST A fukkING CLOWN
AND THEYRE COMING FOR HER.

"More recently, she was slammed by the family of a six-month-old baby killed by two teens driving a stolen car after Foxx charged them only with misdemeanors."

SHES A HUGE REASON
CRIME HAS RISEN IN THE CITY
AND I VOTED FOR HER
LOOKING FOR CHANGE.

:devil:
:evil:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

NAH SHES JUST A fukkING CLOWN
AND THEYRE COMING FOR HER.

"More recently, she was slammed by the family of a six-month-old baby killed by two teens driving a stolen car after Foxx charged them only with misdemeanors."

SHES A HUGE REASON
CRIME HAS RISEN IN THE CITY
AND I VOTED FOR HER
LOOKING FOR CHANGE.

I was recently informed that a person who puts a gun on you, and demands your car keys, is not considered a car jacking. Its robbery. Thats why they're getting off easy, and leaders can sit there and say car jackings are down. :wow:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What is a terrible argument? Where am I wrong?
Instead of saying FOH explain where I am wrong?

Shooting a man in the back while he is face down is not self-defense. Fukking simpleton.

WHEN THE POLICE DO THIS,
nikkaS CRY FOUL.

WHEN A BLACK DOES
IT TO ANOTHER BLACK,
nikkaS SAY GOOD JOB.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

WHEN THE POLICE DO THIS,
nikkaS CRY FOUL.

WHEN A BLACK DOES
IT TO ANOTHER BLACK,
nikkaS SAY GOOD JOB.

And after all of the debating, we still have two dead blacks. Bringing white people closer to their goal of black annihilation..

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
What is a terrible argument? Where am I wrong?
Instead of saying FOH explain where I am wrong?

Shooting a man in the back while he is face down is not self-defense. Fukking simpleton.
If he doesn’t punch that poor lady, he never gets shot and shooting to injure someone is dumb