Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

nikkas are retarded!!

:snoop:

They want to blame the white Assistant State Attorney, McCord who filed the correct charges if the initial reports are correct. Kim Foxx chose to ignore evidence. Foxx is acting like the 20 second clip of dude punching and the son shooting once was the whole incident.

Now this woman is trying to sue the police department. That shyt could back fire if they re-open the case, and Foxx is no longer around. The next DA could chose to prosecute.

Folks need to learn to leave well enough alone.

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
If you’re some kind of animal with the emotional capacity of a 3 year old, then I can see how you have that thought process. But if your frontal lobe is even close to developed you would realize how insane you sound.
This all ties in to that 'domestic discipline' bullshyt from K.S that the coli stanned for. Other groups of men use these tactics on black men in which black men duplicate on black women. The psychology of this evil rabbit hole runs very deep..

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
nikkas are retarded!!

:snoop:

They want to blame the white Assistant State Attorney, McCord who filed the correct charges if the initial reports are correct. Kim Foxx chose to ignore evidence. Foxx is acting like the 20 second clip of dude punching and the son shooting once was the whole incident.

Now this woman is trying to sue the police department. That shyt could back fire if they re-open the case, and Foxx is no longer around. The next DA could chose to prosecute.

Folks need to learn to leave well enough alone.
You’re retarded

mag357

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: bruh... This shyt is getting a lil frustrating with y'all lol

Unless I missed something in that video bro... She said she came basically at the time the video starts. She says she came when they were already in a heated discussion before he punched her.
She didn't add anything new unless, I missed something.

She has no clue if Ms. Hood actually txtd her son to come in the store.

I'm not saying she did txt her son, which is something Ms. Hood could have clarified in the press conference.
But unless I miss something in that video... This sister doesn't add any info of value.
I'm glad her cute self got out

folks are gonna ignore this and continue to quote inaccurate "reports" about what the mother did to justify their hatred of the mom.
Hey brother. I actually addressed that post one page ago lol
Nobody responded :yeshrug:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
What got her arrested were the witness's, who saw the whole thing from when the first confrontation started, not somebody who walked in on them when things had gotten too heated. Did those witness's change their story, I don't know. Why nobody is tryna find those witnesses now, I don't know.

Since nobody wanna know what lead up to this whole thing, then they may as well say this man died over a hotdog, the same way they said that man died over a chicken sandwich.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps

"The mother's neighbor also provided video surveillance of the two coming home that night, and positively identified them, prosecutors said."
:devil:
:evil:

:mjlol:I seen the video of the mom holding the gun, ready to shoot the girlfriend for no reason, then the son snatches it back from her.

:mjlol:That ain't no fukking self defense.