Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
the man got physical first and the son witnessed His mom shouldn't have instructed him to shoot him a second time while he was running away but I can't blame for wanting to protect his mom when he first chose to shoot the guy.

they probably wouldn't have been charged had he not shot the guy while he was running away.
Its Chicago not Arkansas. You can't shoot someone cause they punched you Illinois has no stand your ground, you have a duty to retreat

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
:laff: Yall letting random nikkas put hands your mama and walk away?

New nikkas
proxy-image

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
This thread already falling into bad faith arguments territory. Nikkas making it about "y'all letting nikkas put hands on your mama?"

How nikkas are finessing this away from the point that this woman started an altercation that ended with her enlisting her 14 year old son to kill a nikka is beyond me :francis:

These exact type of situations are what get black males killed EVERY weekend :francis:

But some of y'all nikkas love being reserve attack dogs so you don't even see the real issue :francis:
Remember this trend?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Documents state there was a witness laughing and encouraging the incident.

The man then fled the restaurant where the 14-year-old boy proceeded to follow him and fire more shots.

The man sustained two gunshot wounds to the back and was pronounced dead shortly after.

Hood then diverged her attention to the witness where she instructed her son to shoot them, court documents allege.

smh

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's see what the court and investigators say.

I'm not going to go and believe the victim's friend saying she was begging him to buy her food , since there's clearly bias involved.

the victim already having a criminal history , makes me believe he started this altercation.

He probably did. But consider the state of Illinois didn't want citizens, especially Chicago citizens, to carry guns. Someone had to sue the state to even get concealed carry into law.