Mother instructed 14-year-old son to shoot, kill man at hot dog stand,

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
i4c5Tw1.jpg

Yall defending a street nikka over a person with no criminal history or gang affiliation.. Law abiding citizen

UFH7WoA.png

QOR3qFV.png

vzMQ7pD.png

fM2fTCx.png

:yeshrug:Good people who got attack and defended themselves

bnew

Veteran
Daps
the man got physical first and the son witnessed it. his mom shouldn't have instructed him to shoot him a second time while he was running away but I can't blame for wanting to protect his mom when he first chose to shoot the guy.

they probably wouldn't have been charged had he not shot the guy while he was running away.

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
thread about to be on fire

Juneteenth flags on the car
Son husband
Arguments about self defense (Coli doesnt read so they'll have no idea the mother told her son to shoot an innocent person because they were laughing)
"White people do it too"
"Why yall aint in the threads about white people shooting?"
"she thick though"
You know how it is around here. If you use the word "accountability" around here, the real c00ns would call you a "c00n" or a "racist cac"

Tair

Superstar
Daps
i4c5Tw1.jpg

Yall defending a street nikka over a person with no criminal history or gang affiliation.. Law abiding citizen

UFH7WoA.png

QOR3qFV.png

vzMQ7pD.png

fM2fTCx.png

"Hood then diverged her attention to the witness where she instructed her son to shoot them, court documents allege."

:francis:

Boy was defending his mother from being assaulted. I can understand that. The mom shouldn't have told him to continue to shoot though.

Terrible situation.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hubie: Did exactly what they suppose to do.. If this was in another state it would've been no charges.

MmlzAYV.png

57lMWpO.png

Dude ass is literally a career criminal and gangmember...He started that shyt & attack 1st:ufdup:

Nah they followed him out of the store

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
If this was solely for self defense i would agree with the gun owner who had a right to carry and had the license, however, the article also says she told her son to follow the person even when he was fleeing and pose no threat after he was short, to the parking lot where her son fired additional bullets at her request killing the individual and she also tried to get her son to kill the individual girlfriend as well.
This woman is a pure and violent criminal, she should be locked behind bars away from civil society, you don't use your minor son to carry out a cold blooded execution when you where not at risk and then instruct him to further finish off the individual girlfriends. Its pure evil , lets not sugarcoat it.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
She tried to get him to shoot the witnesses too!:francis:

Hood then diverged her attention to the witness where she instructed her son to shoot them, court documents allege.

Court documents state Hood attempted to take the gun from the boy but he pushed her off. The pair then entered their vehicle and fled the scene.

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

I think it is more to do with people being able to see the grey area that exists in situations.

The young boy, I feel sorry for him. The mother is a certified piece of shyt. A mother who gave a shyt about her son wouldn't call him to fight a man's fight.

What makes it even worse is that she tried getting her kid to shoot a witness. If he didn't prevent her from grabbing the gun, a bystander would be dead too.

He needs therapy, she needs life behind bars.