Mother Confronts Stepmother for disciplining her child.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Breh got him an older woman with some thangas n he standing by her.:ehh:

As for the topic, people aren't being realistic.

If you chose well, you can trust your baby's father/mother, then hopefully they won't have unreasonable people around your child, much less go the distance and marry them.

What was the discipline anyways? No tv/phone etc?

It's 2024, we shouldn't be beating kids like it's the 80s anymore.

Kids shouldn't be able to manipulate the situation to their satisfaction, and her charging over there is exactly that.

Could've been handled by a phone call, unless her disciplinary method was egregious.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Don’t sound like the girl was abused, she prolly just got smacked for running her mouth. Thats his WIFE and that’s gonna be her ‘daughter’ for the rest of the marriage. lil girl needs to learn different house, different rules.

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
When a child is not legally yours in anyway or manner i will be very careful exacting any form of physical discipline can easily see scenarios where that leads to child abuse charges , its a fine line, its best not to beat children who you arent responsible for or arent their guardians

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
You're all some hypocrites.

If this was a dad getting pressed because some other man put their hands in their son, you'd be in full support of the angry dad.

The stepmother is in the wrong and she's luck she didn't get her bell rung.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're all some hypocrites.

If this was a dad getting pressed because some other man put their hands in their son, you'd be in full support of the angry dad.

The stepmother is in the wrong and she's luck she didn't get her bell rung.

They aren't hypocrites. Like a majority of the corporal punishment threads they are likely just against all forms of physical intervention.

Back in the day aunties, uncle, grandma, grandpa used to all have carte blanche to whoop that ass. It wasn't too long ago on this forum mfs was talking bout they'd cut off their own parent if they whooped their child aka they're own grandchild.

It's funny cause mfs want all the responsibility and accountability "I'll whoop my own child, don't nobody touch my child" then their kid is using drugs, fukkin around thugs and getting arrested and it's :hubie: .

If mom was doing half the job she thought she was doing then her daughter wouldn't be fukking at moms house or anywhere else for that matter.

She's probably at moms house just in her room on her phone leaving her mom alone so as not to get hit and yelled at.