Most Messicans DON'T **** WITH BLACK PEOPLE!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:wow: I'm totally confused. I thought you hated your black side & now you going off on someone calling them cac?

The Coli is wild man :pachaha:
Greatestc00n confuses me everytime. He doesn't consider himself black, but I've seen him use the n-word several time as if that's okay. And then everytime there's a thread boasting about light skin black folks, his piss skin always comes in and think he's part of the movement.

Daps
Reppin
California
And you got Yung Ralph Mr. Cleveland Ave himself in your avi, whats your point breh :patrice:

Are you now a wanna-be nikka that worships 8 ball movin hustlers from Atlanta? :patrice:

Oh look, an exception to the majority :heh:
Guess you got the green light to kill every Mexican in sight now.

dolph is from memphis ho nikka
and he fukks with mexicans u jelly?
u mad cuz we running the streets?

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think OP has stepped foot in places like Austin, SA, Dallas, and especially Houston where mexicans have grills and fades and listen to Trap shyt all day. You must be talking about Mexicans from Southern Cali. I lived in Lynnwood, CA for a few yrs on and off and for the most part, they don't like black folk.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
I don't think OP has stepped foot in places like Austin, SA, Dallas, and especially Houston where mexicans have grills and fades and listen to Trap shyt all day. You must be talking about Mexicans from Southern Cali. I lived in Lynnwood, CA for a few yrs on and off and for the most part, they don't like black folk.

What part of SA you from bruh?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using Tapatalk 2

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Greatestc00n confuses me everytime. He doesn't consider himself black, but I've seen him use the n-word several time as if that's okay. And then everytime there's a thread boasting about light skin black folks, his piss skin always comes in and think he's part of the movement.
I have more right to the N-word than you do. :ufdup: