Most Messicans DON'T **** WITH BLACK PEOPLE!

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
fukk outta here cracker.

You must have failed math class. If the average Mexican is 50% white and you have a parent that's full white that would make you 3/4 white.

75% is enough to claim any race.

:ufdup:

CAC :pacspit:

My dad got that pure indigenous Aztec bloodline. I know this cause DNA testing kits they were giving out on :hamster: to the black posters. (I lied :win:)

Everyone knows the average black person in america has good amount of white in them. Add that with your cac daddy fukking ya c00n ass momma and you get ya cac ass Blake griffin looking ass fukk boy. How does it feel to be white, breh? :lupe:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Its that self-hatred. It exist in all races really. They're led to believe you worship whites and hate blacks because that's their idea of being Americanized. I worked with this chick who was half white/mexican. If you asked her what race she was she would say half white/spanish then proceed to give this big ass explanation on how her family never had children with The indigenous people of Mexico so she was spanish.:comeon:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Its that self-hatred. It exist in all races really. They're led to believe you worship whites and hate blacks because that's their idea of being Americanized. I worked with this chick who was half white/mexican. If you asked her what race she was she would say half white/spanish then proceed to give this big ass explanation on how her family never had children with The indigenous people of Mexico so she was spanish.:comeon:
Its possible. There are approximately 20 million whites in Mexico. Not everyone there is Mestizo.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Lol 1 mexican that u seen speaks for everybody if that's the case I seen a blk dude with some basketball shorts n a white t yall ballin hard in cali :pachaha:

If i went outside right now I'm 95% sure I'd see a different mexican in an Izod tee, jean shorts and flip flops :pachaha:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
You are tripping no 1 dresses black Mexicans rock that polo shyt
We run the drug game u have rappers calling themselves el chapo
Calling themselves jose guapo, Mexico ran ect,you got scooter yelling out Mexico city
Mexicans started that lowrider that old school ride flossed out shyt, but u don't hear us crying bout fukk blks. Y'all acting like some hos

And you got Yung Ralph Mr. Cleveland Ave himself in your avi, whats your point breh :patrice:

Are you now a wanna-be nikka that worships 8 ball movin hustlers from Atlanta? :patrice:

Oh look, an exception to the majority :heh:
Guess you got the green light to kill every Mexican in sight now.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
fukk outta here cracker.

You must have failed math class. If the average Mexican is 50% white and you have a parent that's full white that would make you 3/4 white.

75% is enough to claim any race.

:ufdup:

CAC :pacspit:

:wow: I'm totally confused. I thought you hated your black side & now you going off on someone calling them cac?

The Coli is wild man :pachaha:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
And you got Yung Ralph Mr. Cleveland Ave himself in your avi, whats your point breh :patrice:

Oh look, an exception to the majority :heh:
Guess you got the green light to kill every Mexican in sight now.

Thats not an exception to the majority tho. A majority of Mexicans don't like blacks. I couldn't walk into several of my mexican friends' houses because their mom didn't like me. They don't even speak english but seen me as a threat. I would buy weed from a mexican dude who was flipping pounds, and his mom would get the :rudy: face everytime I picked up cuz she thought I was the supplier.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
living in texas ....mexicans are cool with me. hard working family oriented ppl for the most part... can't hate on that.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Having lived in AZ and LA for a few years each, I can tell you that a lot of mexicans have a strong dislike for black people. This is especially true for the thugs, and then also the really americanized ones. Pretty much both sides of the spectrum.