Most Messicans DON'T **** WITH BLACK PEOPLE!

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
tumblr_mki2xwpAja1s5kg59o1_400.jpg

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
The more time you spend with people from different cultures/races/ethnicities, you'll realize they dont sit at home contemplating how much they hate the next man half as much as you may think they do. Most Mexicans I know are too busy working and planning the next party to give a fukk about who likes them and who doesnt.

If they hate me than they hide it very well, they always bless the kid when I come thru :blessed:
this.

I find that most racism people have is in their head...and mostly directed at the worst behavior of whatever race/ethnic group is the topic at the moment.

I.E....im sure most people in this country hate all hood type behavior, and if you give off any hood vibe you will be looked down on and discriminated against.....but if you dont, and can build w/ people like a regular person it will be all good.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
The more time you spend with people from different cultures/races/ethnicities, you'll realize they dont sit at home contemplating how much they hate the next man half as much as you may think they do. Most Mexicans I know are too busy working and planning the next party to give a fukk about who likes them and who doesnt.

If they hate me than they hide it very well, they always bless the kid when I come thru :blessed:

*hands over Corona beer for the king*:myman:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why don't you motherfukkers just make these theeads in the race track right off the bat? You know it's gonna get moved yet you still make the threads in here.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Why don't you motherfukkers just make these theeads in the race track right off the bat? You know it's gonna get moved yet you still make the threads in here.

Because they want their threads to go plat before they fade to Bolivian :mjpls:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Some Mexicans fukk with me right off the bat, some Asians, white folks , black folks, etc and some don't.

Race isn't nearly as big a deal as some of you make it out to be.
qLdpu.png

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

:mjpls:

Mexican gangs trying to run black families out of southern California - National Immigration Reform | Examiner.com

On Friday, Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputies arrested Compton Varrio 155 gang members Jeffrey Aguilar, 19, and Efren Marquez, 21, as well as a juvenile. All three have reportedly been engaged in a campaign of violence and intimidation against a black family who moved into Compton last month.
"When a friend came to visit, four men in a black SUV pulled up and called him a "******," saying black people were barred from the neighborhood, according to Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies. They jumped out, drew a gun on him and beat him with metal pipes.It was just the beginning of what detectives said was a campaign by a Latino street gang to force an African American family to leave.The attacks on the family are the latest in a series of violent incidents in which*Latino gangstargeted blacks in parts of greater Los Angeles over the last decade.

Daps
Reppin
California
This is what cracks me up.

Them muthafukkas be trying to dress black, talk black and driving around listening to Tupac... but can't stand "nikkas"... yeak ok.

You are tripping no 1 dresses black Mexicans rock that polo shyt
We run the drug game u have rappers calling themselves el chapo
Calling themselves jose guapo, Mexico ran ect,you got scooter yelling out Mexico city
Mexicans started that lowrider that old school ride flossed out shyt, but u don't hear us crying bout fukk blks. Y'all acting like some hos

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
You are tripping no 1 dresses black Mexicans rock that polo shyt
We run the drug game u have rappers calling themselves el chapo
Calling themselves jose guapo, Mexico ran ect,you got scooter yelling out Mexico city
Mexicans started that lowrider that old school ride flossed out shyt, but u don't hear us crying bout fukk blks. Y'all acting like some hos

:comeon: The last mexican I saw had on an Ecko shirt and South Pole jeans.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
How am I a cracker?:ponder: I am as white as you half breed mulatto piss color fakkit. Ya mammy is the biggest c00n this side of the Mississippi.
fukk outta here cracker.

You must have failed math class. If the average Mexican is 50% white and you have a parent that's full white that would make you 3/4 white.

75% is enough to claim any race.

:ufdup:

CAC :pacspit: