Most Messicans DON'T **** WITH BLACK PEOPLE!

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Most of them wish they were white, despise blacks, yet the majority of Americanized Messicans are just as worse then us in regards to behavior.

With that being said the next time you here a messican screaming "nikka" like its all good think about it :rudy:

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'm going to have to co-sign this. A lot of uneducated, hood mexicans seem to not like African Americans's. Like openly not like African Americans more than white people.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't give a fukk about groups of people that don't like the next anymore. I deal with people on an idividual level. If ya don't like me I give 2 fukks... If you are an open minded person with some sense...I'll rock with you no matter the race.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
fukk em, we dont need em, we dont like em and we dont want em

*Is going to canc00n next year* :youngsabo:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
The more time you spend with people from different cultures/races/ethnicities, you'll realize they dont sit at home contemplating how much they hate the next man half as much as you may think they do. Most Mexicans I know are too busy working and planning the next party to give a fukk about who likes them and who doesnt.

If they hate me than they hide it very well, they always bless the kid when I come thru :blessed: