Most marriages/relationships turn into the man doing whatever she wants to keep her from NAGGING

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I don't care how ALPHA or STRONG a man is, a nagging woman will wear and break him down eventually. It's like a drop off water dripping on your head in the same exact spot once every minute. Seems harmless at first so you let it go, then it comes aggravating and you contest only to learn you can out argue them. Then it hurts you spirit to hear her complain, so you try to do things to shut her up. Then you realize she'll never stop and after 100,000 constant water drops on the same exact spot on your head, it'll will eventually kill you.

Women are hell bruhs. Marriage is hell.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
This seems to be true and it's one of the most pathetic things to me. There are multiple men in my family that have this style of marriage and seeing this growing up caused me to change for the better. I really refuse to turn into a dude that worries about keeping a woman happy just to get some moments of peace and enjoyment.

Some men really do work for their wife and go out of their way to keep their wife happy while their woman complains 90% of the time and is appreciative and loving 10% of the time. Some of my Uncles actually get respect from their wife and I can tell they actually have more power and control the relationship. That's why I only go for women that are non combative, non entitled and don't act like they need to run the relationship to be satisfied.

Antiquity

All Star
Daps
How about when you choose to marry someone, it's an individual that you've known for a long time who does not nag. It's senseless to marry someone a year or two after knowing them and then becoming shocked when you discover a new personality trait of theirs. You barely even knew them in the first place! Settle down with a person, get to know their personality over the course of a few years, and if it aligns with yours then you marry them.