Most Intense Exercises you perform

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
I have no problems doing hanging leg raises but ive always had a strong core though so i get why it might be tough for others.

How many do you do? Anything more than 3×15 for me is a struggle.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
6 inches (keep your legs above the floor at 6 inches) - Coach would come with a ruler and make sure you didn’t move :mjlol:

V-Ups - we would have a partner, and have to hold their legs :dame:, while we try to bring our legs up to their chest, and then they’d have to slam your legs down as hard as they can, and you’d have to stop them from hitting the floor. If they did, it didn’t count

Carrying your teammate in full pads from one end zone to the other. Last 3 groups had to do them again :sadcam:

When I go to the gym, I see how long I can sprint for a full min. I’ve only done up to 8mph, I know I can do faster, but I’m paranoid to fall in front of everyone :mjcry:

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
Dive bomber pushups (strengthens core and a few other things tbh)
Body ups (don't know the real name but you lay down flat and push ya self up w fingertips)

semtex

:)
Daps
Heavy dumbbell rows (155lbs+) without twisting the torso. Zercher squats. Strict hanging leg raises

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Heavy dumbbell rows (155lbs+) without twisting the torso. Zercher squats. Strict hanging leg raises

man i stopped doing the traditional dumbbell rows. shyt was fucmkng me up. started to do incline dumbbell rows with both arms at work instead of one at a time. u get more range of motion and are more stabled.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
They're difficult as hell, but you feel like "gotta do 'em"

Overhand wide grip pull-ups - Very hard, always have been

In & Out Ab Crunches

Burpees

Uphill treadmill (6mph minimum) - IMO, the most efficient way to burn calories
shoulder press
any type of ab workout
deadlift/squat

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Hack squat machine with 6 plates
There's this cable exercise for the triceps where you pull a rope straight down with one hand. It's not hard but my right arm always gives out quicker and I'm right handed :gucci:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Try this one:

3 rounds for times:
30 cal row
25 burpees
20 cal assault bike

3 min max rest between rounds