Daps
exhbit A

I SEE THIS SHYT ALL THE TIME IN MY CITY

2q0txqe.jpg

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
most black girls who like anything outside of the norm are usually on that :mjpls:

the finest black female works in my dept breh...like olive skin
goes to the gym 4 times a week
nerdy
gamer

asian bf..i mean no cism

but marcus can u elaborate more pls..u seem educated in this field

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
It's just the enviroment that we're in. If that's what you're into, you're gonna be interested in people that are into what you're into. I see it here sometimes but I have to go to the white clubs to see it. You very rarely see a white person coming to the black clubs. I'm not saying it doesn't ever happen, it's just rare when it does. But if you go to the white clubs or bars, you will see a few black girls sprinkled here and there and they are with someone white 95% of the time. I try to talk to them and if I was blind, I would have thought I was talking to a white girl. I don't care though because I love meeting different people.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's just the enviroment that we're in. If that's what you're into, you're gonna be interested in people that are into what you're into. I see it here sometimes but I have to go to the white clubs to see it. You very rarely see a white person coming to the black clubs. I'm not saying it doesn't ever happen, it's just rare when it does. But if you go to the white clubs or bars, you will see a few black girls sprinkled here and there and they are with someone white 95% of the time. I try to talk to them and if I was blind, I would have thought I was talking to a white girl. I don't care though because I love meeting different people.

problem is they're not interested in black males who like the same activities. there's usually two types of these black women, black women who grew up in the burbs, and generally aren't faking it.

and a bunch of fake ass broads who are only interested in certain activities because of the race of men they're trying to attract.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Im growing tired of these type chics. Hairdos be fukked up, glasses, no eye contact, listen to heavy metal. They dont ever talk but only text and they all seem to want a CSI type job when they get out of school and they are wannabe vampires. I met this chic off the internet that like this and was even texting me while I drove in the car. bytch had on some goofy headphones with the character Finn from Adventure Time and a vampire shirt.

finn_in_adventure_time_by_cutegirlnextdoor-d54qvih.png