Most awkward nut you've ever had?

Xerokh

Rookie
Daps
I was with a girl and things were going pretty good... she suggested we head to my room and "cuddle" :shaq:

So I go ahead and do what any sensible man would do... turn on a movie and she's already stripping down :lolbron:

I'm getting hype as shyt... so I slip under the covers and she lays on my chest :smugfavre: I'm ready to commence. I'm rockin a full on stiffy so I do the old 1 2 3 method

1. You start the back rub *while looking for a ticklish spot*

2. Continue on that ticklish spot until she starts to wrestle with me

3. start feeling her up and well we all know how it goes from there :myman:

Ayo... this bytch laid her head down and fell asleep... like shyt i couldn't even do step 1... :mindblown:

So I just went to sleep... and I guess my mind was like "Yo fukk dat you gonna get some booty one way or another"

So that night I had the greatest sexual experience i've ever had... nutted all over that hoe :ahh:... and then i woke up...

I look down under my sheets and my kids were spread all over arm that she had around me while she was sleeping :leon:

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
I was with a girl and things were going pretty good... she suggested we head to my room and "cuddle" :shaq:

So I go ahead and do what any sensible man would do... turn on a movie and she's already stripping down :lolbron:

I'm getting hype as shyt... so I slip under the covers and she lays on my chest :smugfavre: I'm ready to commence. I'm rockin a full on stiffy so I do the old 1 2 3 method

1. You start the back rub *while looking for a ticklish spot*

2. Continue on that ticklish spot until she starts to wrestle with me

3. start feeling her up and well we all know how it goes from there :myman:

Ayo... this bytch laid her head down and fell asleep... like shyt i couldn't even do step 1... :mindblown:

So I just went to sleep... and I guess my mind was like "Yo fukk dat you gonna get some booty one way or another"

So that night I had the greatest sexual experience i've ever had... nutted all over that hoe :ahh:... and then i woke up...

I look down under my sheets and my kids were spread all over arm that she had around me while she was sleeping :leon:

Ahahah a what she do/ say?

Xerokh

Rookie
Daps
as a young buck before i had my own bedroom i slept on the top bunk and my sis was below me.
i was stroking my monkey and rocking the bed and making noise.

my sis said "what are you doing?"
i told her to shut up and proceeded to bust that awkward nut.
:mjpls: