Mos Def getting fukked over by video hoe he wifed..

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
aw.jpg
:ehh: Looks sweet, innocent, nice lil' brownskin.....Mos Def Wife gettin' her Kim K on
:bryan: ho alert! abort! abort! That's your WIFE? :why:

Here is Pharell chillin' with his other wife:

042008_alanawyatt_pharell.jpg

This is some :mindblown: sh*t
He married her? :leon:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
He married her? :leon:

Yes. I hate to say it man, but there are some type of women you f*ck, and other types you marry. Athletic slim frame, monoethnic chick, cool. Thick az hell you don't marry because they will blow up after you nut, and Latinas you don't marry because they love d*ck. To all my Latinos out there I love y'all, but I just wouldn't do it, because I know Latina women love d*ck like a fat kid loves cake. Bananin, banano, no importa, a ella le gusta todo :lolbron:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:lolbron: where da video at

Whoo Kid spoke on it on Shade 45 and 50 got pissed because he like Talib and didn't want the story to come out. Whoo Kid said he got slapped by his chic and ran into 1 of 50's bathrooms and cried.

Several weeks ago a rumor about Talib Kweli being slapped by a woman at a 50 Cent party made its way around the industry. Not only did the rumor say he got his jaw tapped, but then he went into a private room at 50’s house and cried. Well, Kweli went on Hot 97’s Miss Jones in the morning to set the record straight.
“I was at 50’s house and I got to an argument with my girl,” Talib told Jones. “It got physical. Ain’t nobody go into a room was crying. But ya know, I’m a passionate dude and sometimes women get passionate. So you know, she got out of pocket and she got checked. It was an ugly situation for both parties, it didn’t make either one of us look good, but I’m glad it’s over with.”
http://www.ihiphop.com/blog/talib-kweli-admits-to-being-slapped/

BigIke

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude just posted a pic of nas wearing kufi as proof of him being a conscious rapper. .uh ok. Thanks but I ll stick to my previous opinion. .just because the media has a tendency to label things doesn't mean I have to. U can't school me on sheet, I was THERE!

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll are so gullible it's not even funny. First, this is an old story. A very old story. Secondly, In what world can you be married for four months and have the judge give you 4 million dollars. :what:

Are you nikkas retarded or what?

@Hiphoplives4eva, I see you have taken your talents of horrible posting from Higher Learning to the Booth.

:stopitslime:

Last edited by a moderator:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
yea this shyt old as fukk. Wasn't she in the Drop It Likes It Hot video?

Well I guess of all the "conscious" rappers the only one who never got taken was Common, an before you bring up Erykah Badu he was never married to her and he rebounded with Tarajj P. Henson and Serena Williams..

From this...

to this...

to this...

NO divorces, NO kids, NO child support..

Common won:myman:

Common has a daughter but I see your point :manny::yeshrug:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
That's why I dont listen to conscious fakkits, I keep it trill with that hood shyt

LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IF THAT HOE WANT TO ACT UP, LET HER GO :mj:

Last edited by a moderator: